CIA: we know where Osama is!

ChristianTroy

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah Neo, he has been used. And yes... I am sure on one hand they would be happy to see him dead on the other hand if another huge terror attack would happen in the USA, they would get the entire nation behind them to support the next war on Iran. As one of those who doesn't believe that 19 people living in cages could pull something off like 9/11 it wouldn't matter if he is alive or not, the people behind that are Americans, I just wonder if GWB knew before or after the "attacks". One must wonder that no F-16 was able to shoot down an airplane before it hit it's target, on september 11 there has been War Game trainings going on "SUBJECT WAS HIJACKED PLANES" the radar screen was allegedly full with fake missions and the pilots couldn't figure out which one was real. I wonder if nobody in charge was able to pull the plug out of the fake ones. Jets in New York flew into the wrong direction, how odd is that when one bulding is throwing the biggest smoke sign in history.

However, pissed off by this article I was watching a documentary from BBC last night which is supposed to clear things up and proof that the US Government is not guilty. It caused the opposite because they didn't show Larry Silverstein admitting he Pulled Building 7, it didn't show Rummie admitting they shot down Flight 93 and they explanation about the Pentagon was rather funny than informative. According to them the wings melted because of the heat from the jet fuel and wrapped around the plane. In many other questions weren't answered, they just said it wasn't a conspiracy. One still wonders how building 7 could fall and the Hilton Millenium or surrounding buildings not even when they are built on the same foundation and got damaged worse then Building 7. For me this whole day was Operation Northwood executed! There are way too many coincidences and even after the event it took them 411 days to install a commission with a leader Henry Kissinger who is according to his own history a greasy pick and since he was never found guilty maybe just an innocent man accused for war crimes or maybe very good in covering things up in the interest of the government. Definitely not the best choice of character here. However, someone makes an impact on History and it takes them 411 days to respond with a commission but it only took them 30 days to move 10thousands of troops to Afghanistan! For me it all makes no sense! Sorry!

Hehe maybe!

I remember when there was these Cave Bombings and they said that Osama might be dead that almost everyone I know was disappointed, they all hoped he was alive because if he gets killed by American hand everybody would like to witness it and see his dead body covered in blood and not hit by a missile somewhere in a cave!

Archived