CIA: we know where Osama is!

ChristianTroy

I just stumbled over a german article which I am not sure will be ever released in the USA. I am giving you a quick translation to sum it up.

http://www.bild.t-online.de/BTO/news/2007/02/28/qaida-pakistan/trainingslager-bin-laden.html

CIA Director Michael McConnell said to the US Senate that Osama Bin Laden & Ayman al Zawahiri are creating new terror camps in Pakistan close to the border of Afghanistan. He claims they have photo evidence and know where he is. The CIA vise director flew to Pakistan to tell President Musharaff about the new events. McConnell said that it is the 2nd biggest issue for them that they might develop WMDs and trade them around the world, but for now the biggest issue is the Iran and North Korea!

Osama is the 2nd biggest issue???

Does that make me sound like an america hater again when I say that this is a bunch of crap??? Osama is alledgedly the mastermind of 9/11, now they know where he resides and they still think the Iran who is years away from developing WMDs is the bigger Issue??? :applause:

More important is these news make it to the press before they attack him the news will make it definitely to Osama who has now a head start to hide somewhere else!

greasy, just greasy!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's clearly dead. Can't believe he got out of Tora Bora alive. How could he have slipped away when he was surrounded by special forces?

This is just preliminary hype as a build up for something. Black propaganda methinks. Or to remind us that the threat still exists.

Tora Bora is easy to remember right? But there is no evidence he was ever there, they told us so and showed videos of throwing bombs into a mountain. If they'd really believe he was there they would have stormed that thing with 1000s of troops and later they would have tried to recover the bodies!

If they wanted Osama to be dead he was dead already, he is alive or have you forgotten his speech 3 days before the presidential election in 2004? Why would the CIA say he is alive when he is clearly dead???

It has been said a thousand times that Osama isn't that important to the Administration, Iraq was more important and now is Iran and N.Korea. They want to make war and Osama was the reason to get justification for the first one. There is obviously no interest to catch him, he is more valuable when he is alive. Every terror attack that happens somewhere justifies a new a war to stop it. If they would destroy the root of all evil and there wouldn't be an attack there wouldn't be a reason to start another war!

"CIA Director Michael McConnell said to the US Senate that Osama Bin Laden & Ayman al Zawahiri are creating new terror camps in Pakistan close to the border of Afghanistan. He claims they have photo evidence and know where he is"

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't the last photographic evidence the US relied on later proven to be totally false?

Archived