Dumped By Sms

MooNoi

:mad:

Not happy. Need to vent.

I have been seeing a lovely GTG for the last 4 months or so. She works as a stockbroker for a Thai financial company in Sukhumwit.

I thought things were going really well, had been taking everything slowly and surely as I thought she was a keeper.

Even during my time back home in Farangland for a while we talked everyday and chatted on line etc.

This weekend was going to be our first weekend away in Krabi. (She has stayed over at my place in Bangkok before but this was the first little holiday together). Needless to say I was looking forward to it.

Yesterday I get an sms that read as follows:

"P'Moo Noi, I sorry I cannot go Krabi with you. I have found a new boyfriend. Sorry if not convenient. Good luck na."

Not convenient???!!! Arai-the-fuck-wa!!! :banghead: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire:

:banghead: :onfire: :cussing::doah::help:

Typical fucking"save-face-and-not-confront-an-issue" bullshit. It gives me the shits.

I'd really like to send her a few choice sms's back and tell her what I really think of her, but so far I've managed to hold my dignity and not reduced myself to her level. It's fucking tempting though, I gotta tell ya.

At least Air Asia let me change the airfares to a random date in May - for 2000 baht. So I didn't completely lose out.

Anyway, I'm off to Pattaya tomorrow to console myself. Not a bad place to cheer myself up.... who's up for a bevvie then?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy cow!

If that's the kind pf person she is, then you are best out of it.....however.....

Did you have any inkling there was someone else?

Her message sounds incredibly flippant....i'm gobsmacked by the coldness of it....something very fishy....not right about this..

Wish i had time off cos i'd accompany you....best of luck! And take care.

Thanks ZN.

Didn't have any idea what was going on - but that's nothing new to be honest! LOL.

Yes... she could be flippant at times, looking back on things. Many things in the last 3 months were "her call" and things seemed to definitely revolve around her a fair bit. Rose-coloured glasses I guess.

You're probably right - if that's the kind of person she is, I am better off moving on.

Wow! That has to be one of the most amazing 'Dear John' letters (sms's) I've ever heard.

Agree if that is the way she really is (an incredibly shallow way to say goodbye), you're better off without her, and its best you cut your losses now before getting in any deeper.

I'd say you definitely deserve a weekend of total depravity in Pattya. Have Fun!!!

Oh SHIT,

now I feel REALLY bad about "getting even" this morning.

Sorry to hear this Piggy...it's never nice...and sometimes getting an SMS is just so impersonal....(but the other 4 or 5 a day can be really nice)...

All I can say is BITCH....doesn't know what she's gunna miss out on....Her loss !!!

Now if you need a hand "interviewing" prospective replacements.....Just call....it's the least I can do to help....

Go down the Beach....create a "Tidal wave"....get it out of your system over the next week or so....then you'll be ready for the 17th.....Deal...OK???

Take care Bro..... and just think....It's not like you bought her a Ring....or a House..or ??? You know what I mean...

Just watch out for CT's left overs....I hear they're everywhere down there :grinyes::grinyes::dunno::grinyes::grinyes:

Cheers Mate :beer::grinyes::beer:

SMS back: "Mai pen rai" being even more casual about it than she was; that'll really piss her off.

So I shouldn't say: "Mai pen rai.. oh... went to the doctor this morning and my warts have come back. Just thought I'd let you know" ?? :grin: :grin:

Archived