Dumped By Sms

MooNoi

OMFG,

Don't you guys get it. It's not just that she found something better, it's better in relation to how MooNoi treated her. You NEVER let a Thai girl call the shots. They will have no respect for you. This is 10 times more important to how young and/or good looking you are. Having money helps of course. GTG or Ho, does not matter. When they say "up to you" they REALLY do mean it.

They WANT you to be the man and call the shots. Tape up that pussy and be a man for fucks sakes!

I am generalizing of course. Every situation is different and not always black and white but in general that's how it goes.

The more they try call the shots the more you gotta put your foot down! If she says up, you say down, if she says right, you say left. If she says no, remind her where the door is and not to let it hit her ass on the way out! It's that simple.

Exactly! And even the "victim" here agrees! You have to have a strong pimp hand with these women (most women really) and not be afraid to use it! I fucked up with SSG by not being strong, and WTFG told me so! One TG (WTFG) even told me if I took her back after all the shit she pulled she'd never respect me, and she'd keep doing it! She said women need to be told what is what...she shits all over her Norwegian husband/sponsor, and laughs about it...I fucked her on their bed, and she laughed about that as well...The Pimp hand, keep it strong and use it, or get played, that simple!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with CT. Consign her and her phone number to oblivion.

I can sympathise... been there once myself.

To inquire about her new lover etc would show that you still care and are hurting.

Time and Pattaya are great healers. There are 10,000 pairs of shoulders here to cry on... that's 30,000 tits and pussies! :hubba:

I hope you have the same resolve if/when she comes crawling back when things don't work out with the new bloke... and if her track record is anything to go by... she will. Thai women like each way bets.

:beer:

I agree with CT. Consign her and her phone number to oblivion.

I can sympathise... been there once myself.

To inquire about her new lover etc would show that you still care and are hurting.

Time and Pattaya are great healers. There are 10,000 pairs of shoulders here to cry on... that's 30,000 tits and pussies! :hubba:

I hope you have the same resolve if/when she comes crawling back when things don't work out with the new bloke... and if her track record is anything to go by... she will. Thai women like each way bets.

:beer:

Um....I hate to nitpick but since when did Thai women start growing 3 tits and 3 pussies. Not that there is anything wrong with that! :grin:

Most likely, and I hate to say this (but it did happen to me at least 1-2 times that I know of) she had you AND the other guy on the hook...he was coming at the same time as you, and she was forced to choose...had you been coming at a different time, then this would not have been an issue, and you would never have known the difference...

Yep. Was talking to the Uni Student the other night. Has a really cute friend who I have met before many times. She has a french boyfriend. She has just got back from 3 months in UK with him and they have decided to get married. He has applied for a job in Singapore. Now this girl is a real cutie but I know that she has a few guys on the hook. When I asked US if she had let go of all the other guys she replied with a :closemouth: I said what about A#@*^+N. She said well she cannot until the marriage takes place. She will not let go of the others until she is married and then will just tell the others CYA. This is a NGTG.

Agree. Been there, done that, though Chinese girl not Thai. We lived 180 miles apart, so I didn't get to see her that often which made it much easier for her to manage 2 guys at once. After dating 4 months she asked if I was going to marry her. When I said it was too early, she said yes to the other guy who had apparently proposed to her (he had been dating her 6 months). I found out when the other guy was snopping around on her PC and found emails between us - then he told me he was going to marry her and asked me to bow out - which I gladly did at that point. Now its 3 years later and over the last year I started getting emails and phone calls from her 'just to see how I am' and to tell me that she hopes I will let her know if I come to her town because she'd like to see me - which I won't

Wenches!

Archived