Dumped By Sms

MooNoi

I would say nothing find the hottest girl you can get your hands on and accidently on purpose bump into her.......I'm sure you could orchestrate that at her office or somewhere. Then there would be a face factor for her to deal with. Try and make sure she's with friends.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks ZN.

Didn't have any idea what was going on - but that's nothing new to be honest! LOL.

Yes... she could be flippant at times, looking back on things. Many things in the last 3 months were "her call" and things seemed to definitely revolve around her a fair bit. Rose-coloured glasses I guess.

You're probably right - if that's the kind of person she is, I am better off moving on.

This post of your says it all for me. I don't know anything about your whole "my girl is different" situation but from your post I can pretty much understand why you got dumped like that.

Unless you figure it out for yourself and see the light it's just gonna keep happening IMHO.

I would say nothing find the hottest girl you can get your hands on and accidently on purpose bump into her.......I'm sure you could orchestrate that at her office or somewhere. Then there would be a face factor for her to deal with. Try and make sure she's with friends.

Nice idea, Busty, but waste of time IMO.

Couldn't be arsed.

Better to forget and move on.

This post of your says it all for me. I don't know anything about your whole "my girl is different" situation but from your post I can pretty much understand why you got dumped like that.

Unless you figure it out for yourself and see the light it's just gonna keep happening IMHO.

Harsh, but a fair call.

Get abput 3/4 girls into your room in Pattaya and take pictures of them, and send an MMS saying that you were a coward, because you had been trying to tell her that you could nt go to Krabi also because you had found new girlfriends. Thanks tee rak for making it easy for me. Then send the pic of you and 3 other beauties in your room.

" I have been seeing a lovely GTG for the last 4 months or so....etc...etc..."

How curious are you?

Forget about the revenge approach for a bit.

Would you like to know who she is seeing now?

Would you like to know if she nailed some foreign company director with tons of money or settled for some local thai guy?

Would you like to know if she fell in love with another guy or just found a better proposition?

That's what I would want to know.

As they say in The Philippines.. " Up to you. "

Moo Noi,

I give you some straight and honest words and I hope they don't hurt you too much!

it is one idea to bump into her with a hot chick but I doubt she cares. The coldness of her actions should tell you that. My advice: delete the phone number because you WILL say something very stupid when you are drunk tomorrow or when rage boils your blood! This girl isn't worth the 3 baht for a SMS. I don't even think she wanted to safe her face by sending you an SMS it just shows she has no manners and that she is not a good person! From what I know about you, you are a good guy which means you are much better than her! She doesn't deserve a decent guy like you! She has her own agenda and now she found someonewho is living up to her expectations. I said it many times, smart GTGs are the most dangerous ones, they have the brains an the looks to get what they want. Don't even think about it how long she is seeing this other guy, fact is that the new boyfriend didn't came out of the blue and it doest matter for how long she was unfaithful, fact is she was, you won't change it! Erase the number for your own sake, it is the only protection not to make sad, angry or stupid phone calls! Good luck and hope to have a couple of beers with you tomorrow!

Archived