Boom boom boom boom.....

All--

I downloaded this song earlier (from some other website) and installed it on my laptop.. more accuratley, my COMPANY laptop..

Well... here I was the other day in a regional meeting in our Singapore hub.. I don't know what I pressed, or how it happened, but the song started playing.. actually started blaring... oh no! shocked.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0

Some of the bosses are mad.. mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0 But, funny enough some of the other MALE employees were a bit embarased as well.. shocked.gif" border="0 Gee...

I wonder why that is?? Don't recall that this song ever hit the top 10 anywhere..

Perhaps could it be that they've heard it before??? hummmm?

Anyway.. I did have some explaining to do to the bosses...

--UPSer laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Old hippie:

What a great sight!!!! Good links also!!! I'm having trouble downloading the song though. It brings back such memories!! They even sell Mekong!!Thank you, thank you!!!!

I am using Windows 98 and I right clicked with my mouse on the download and chose 'Save Target As" from the shortcut menu. Hope this helps.

quote:

Originally posted by UPSer:

Don't recall that this song ever hit the top 10 anywhere..

O'boy -- you obviously do not live in Europe smile.gif" border="0. This song is a classic example of the plague called "Eurodisco". It blared on all discos, radio and tv stations for quite a while over here...Yuck!

Originally posted by whosyourdaddy:

[QB]Nearly pissed myself laughing when I downloaded the voice chat message example on the site. It is translated something like this

"Hello

How are YOU

I miss you alot

I want to fuck you.

Send money

Not have baby

Not have wife

(what the fuck)-background lady

Alot Alot

Bye bye"

Dont know if I would be to proud if my girlfriend was talking this way into a microphone to a complete stranger who is taping it.

But we can all figure out what type of thai ladies they are usually sending it to. Here they are offering this romantic message with flowers and teddybears to the person you love and have street trash advertising the thai women examples. Dont think I would feel that romantic if she is asking for money et al when I ship flowers across the world.

Thanks for the site.

ROTFLMAO!!

I like the translation. Just what you wanna hear from your girlfriend.

The song brings back memories! As well as that drek from Britney Spears, One More Time. It seems all bars were playing one or the other.

BTW, I saw a rather erotic show in Pattaya that featured many girls pulling flowers from nether regions while dancing to Toybox's Teddy Bear. Have that song from Napster. More memories.

PhordPhan

laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Khun Straycat--

I claim ignorance here... I forgot that Europe is indeed the world's centre for "euro dance-mix" music... re-cuts and re-mixes... Never seen soo many different ones at the Tower Records at Oxford Circus

--UPSer laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Archived