Charge for repeat visit p4p

port

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you gave her 1500 baht you haven't exactly over payed her for BKK standards.

Thermae is probably the sleaziest place I have had the misfortune to set my feet in. I would reckon that 1500B there is clearly in the higher range. You still stick to the myth about Japanese being big spenders. Take a trip to Thermae and you will reconsider.

Paillote

What's the last time you've been to Thermae? I had one beer there in December and there were many very attractive girls and I was almost the only white punter in there. All the rest were Japanese or some other asians.

I got a colder reception than in Rainbow 4. The girls are definitely not interested in white guys there anymore. Or maybe if you keep throwing 1000 baht notes in the air.

Strange, what a bizarre thing to get upset about, everyone should know the rules, just pay up and don't hire her again.

The second time, I thought: jesus christ, I can't believe this is still being discussed!

What rules are those then? There are no rules. She gives me good or bad service as she wishes, each time, and I pay her what I wish, each time. But if these girls expect to get paid whatever, there is no incentive for them to give a good service, and they being Thais have no clue about thinking about the future, i.e. repeat business, they are just thinking what they can milk out of today.

I say again; I think it is very sad that so many display this limp-wristed, downtrodden attitude of "you have to pay up regardless of whether or not you get what you were expecting"

The third time I wrote an utterly pointless post and decided not to check this thread anymore.

If there's a fourth time and I'm disappointed again, it's my own damn fault.

God, I'm an idiot... Back to the Forum Index for me!

YimSiam

I say again; I think it is very sad that so many display this limp-wristed, downtrodden attitude of "you have to pay up regardless of whether or not you get what you were expecting"

You seem pretty limp-wristed yourself seeing as you let a girl give you a quick unsatisfactory fuck and your only response was when she was about to leave.

Archived