Charge for repeat visit p4p

port

If you pay her 1500 then you've set the standard. If you want to lower it then you have to tell her beforehand.

Doesn't it work two ways? She stayed 2 hours with me the first time, and gave me a relaxed enjoyable time. That also set the standard. The third time, we spent barely more than 30 minutes in bed, and every couple of minutes I was asked if I had finished yet (as she obviously needed to be elsewhere in a hurry)

It makes me sad to see such submissive replies as that quoted. Are people really too smitten / scared / lazy to stand up for themselves in such situations?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are thinking like she is a car mechanic paid by the hour,

She is paid by the JOB ......

if you took 10 minutes would you pay here 200 baht ?

And there was me thinking that me, and not her, that is the paying boss in this situation, thus it is up to me to decide on what basis she is paid.

As I at no time agreed that her tasks were JOB based rather than TIME based, and rather it is my satisfaction that is the key to her being paid for services, I am free to proceed however.

She was clearly in a hurry to go to meet another punter, hence time is the critical issue for both employer and employee here. If these girls think that it is on a JOB basis alone, then all you will get is some girl trying to make you cum in 30 seconds and let them go - not my idea of fun or value for money any night of the week.

So in fact, yes, 10 minutes does deserve a minimal fee such as 200 Baht. I made it clear on all three occasions that I don't like rushed sex. Do these unpleasant girls really expect to be able to earn the same in 10 minutes of opening their legs as a 7/11 shop assistant does in 3-4 days, and that they, despite naff all qualifications, committment, or any other worthy quality can earn a good living from only a few minutes "work" per week?

port, which planet are you from? These ladies are prostitutes! Not working for a company with rules...all bets are off! Jesus man! You pay for the shag, be it one minute or 1 hour...maybe your attitude towards them could improve and then maybe they might want to hang around. You are a business deal, nothing else...learn the rules and play the game.

You pay the going rate. Learn to accept it. Get over it. Or go somewhere else!

Once a girls tells me after I ask What you want and says Up 2 Me, it is Up to me : period.

If I give them 2K: up to me, if I only give 500baht: Up 2 me.

I always ask them; You have a good time, want to be with me?. If the answer is up to me: I takes that as a No, give them money and do not take them again

If they like being with me, they will tell, and I will pay them a normal wage.

Thai girl logic is you gave me X amount last time , so thats the unspoken amount I expect this time,

Now I would have paid her the same amount as last time and deleted her number from my phone.

As far as time sitting in a bar....well thats fishing time , you do not count that, just as you would not count dragging her to a few extra bars etc as time served then time back at the hotel...

Anyway thats what I do ,

OC

If you pay her 1500 then you've set the standard. If you want to lower it then you have to tell her beforehand.

Doesn't it work two ways? She stayed 2 hours with me the first time' date=' and gave me a relaxed enjoyable time. That also set the standard. The third time, we spent barely more than 30 minutes in bed, and every couple of minutes I was asked if I had finished yet (as she obviously needed to be elsewhere in a hurry)

It makes me sad to see such submissive replies as that quoted. Are people really too smitten / scared / lazy to stand up for themselves in such situations?

[/quote']

If you wanted to stand up for yourself you should have told her to leave as soon as it became clear she was in a hurry but BEFORE you shagged her. It works both ways. Would she be entitled to 1500 baht if she sat with you in a bar for 2 hours? Of course not! The agreement you had with her was 1500 baht for a shag. If it turns out she wasn't such a good shag then give her the 1500 baht and tell her never to come back.

Doesn't it work two ways? She stayed 2 hours with me the first time, and gave me a relaxed enjoyable time. That also set the standard. The third time, we spent barely more than 30 minutes in bed, and every couple of minutes I was asked if I had finished yet (as she obviously needed to be elsewhere in a hurry)

Here is how I see things and please disagree with me if you do. The first you had an enjoyable relaxed time with her, as said in another post she invested quite some time in her new customer. When you gave her 1500 baht you haven't exactly over payed her for BKK standards.

The 2nd time she already knew that the best she will get is 1500, therefore she was speeding things up, because as you have mentioned before, you expected her work place to be for Japanese men who would pay her 4000 for the same time! You have sensed the rush and you have been a bit disappointed and expressed your feeling by completely under paying her.

The third time she knew you are "keeneau mak mak" (in her opinion) but she needed the money and rushed you through a quick lay!

I don't really see her doing anything wrong, it was obvious she isn't in to you and the payment wasn't very exciting either, you payed her what you thought is the appropriate amount and maybe have been a little bit pissed that she has shown you not too much sympathy.

I would say that both of you have acted in your own interests. If you had payed her 2000 the first time, none of this would have ever happened, having said that, I am not accusing you that you did something wrong! It PURE business and both should refrain from continuing it!

.....Anyway, to cut a long story short, she wanted 1500 Baht which she got, and stayed at my place nearly 2 hours. I called her the next week. She came to my place, stayed around 100 minutes, and I gave her 1500 Baht. The next week I called her, and she stayed at my place for 55 minutes and seemed hurried.....

Personally I don't start my stop watch when I take a girl back to my room!

Perhaps you need to agree a rate per minute with your girls and then get one of these machines which people in factories use to clock in? and with regular girls, instead of paying them after each visit you could just make one payment at the end of the month.

Bottom line if she's not giving you what you want just stop using her.

The first time I checked this thread I thought: Strange, what a bizarre thing to get upset about, everyone should know the rules, just pay up and don't hire her again.

The second time, I thought: jesus christ, I can't believe this is still being discussed!

The third time I wrote an utterly pointless post and decided not to check this thread anymore.

If there's a fourth time and I'm disappointed again, it's my own damn fault.

YimSiam

Archived