Charge for repeat visit p4p

port

I met a stunning girl in the Thermae, which is amazing in itself. She was obviously there for the Japanese clientele and Thai language was required. We chatted for nearly an hour. Anyway, to cut a long story short, she wanted 1500 Baht which she got, and stayed at my place nearly 2 hours.

I called her the next week. She came to my place, stayed around 100 minutes, and I gave her 1500 Baht.

The next week I called her, and she stayed at my place for 55 minutes and seemed hurried. I questioned why she stayed for such a short time, and she just said "up to me". I gave her 1000 Baht which she repeatedly questioned. I said "less time, less money, up to me" and then upon my refusal to pay more angrily threw several of my possessions at me whilst leaving my place, breaking one item.

My first question. Was I in the wrong? Did I deserve to get my possession broken?

My second, longer question. The girl charged me 1500 Baht the first time because it perhaps took a whole evening (say 5 hours in total) of waiting to meet a customer, chatting to me, and going to my place, and maybe more if say she didn't get a customer the day before, hence I always figured that these girls expect to earn say 1500 Baht three times per week giving them around 20k per month, an ok income. However, the second and third time, I took much less of her time, i.e. no waiting in a bar for a customer and no hour of chatting. Hence I think the price should be lower, much lower, as I'm only actually using say 2 hours of her time, but try suggesting that and what would happen?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I met a stunning girl in the Thermae, which is amazing in itself. She was obviously there for the Japanese clientele and Thai language was required. We chatted for nearly an hour. Anyway, to cut a long story short, she wanted 1500 Baht which she got, and stayed at my place nearly 2 hours.

I called her the next week. She came to my place, stayed around 100 minutes, and I gave her 1500 Baht.

The next week I called her, and she stayed at my place for 55 minutes and seemed hurried. I questioned why she stayed for such a short time, and she just said "up to me". I gave her 1000 Baht which she repeatedly questioned. I said "less time, less money, up to me" and then upon my refusal to pay more angrily threw several of my possessions at me whilst leaving my place, breaking one item.

My first question. Was I in the wrong? Did I deserve to get my possession broken?

My second, longer question. The girl charged me 1500 Baht the first time because it perhaps took a whole evening (say 5 hours in total) of waiting to meet a customer, chatting to me, and going to my place, and maybe more if say she didn't get a customer the day before, hence I always figured that these girls expect to earn say 1500 Baht three times per week giving them around 20k per month, an ok income. However, the second and third time, I took much less of her time, i.e. no waiting in a bar for a customer and no hour of chatting. Hence I think the price should be lower, much lower, as I'm only actually using say 2 hours of her time, but try suggesting that and what would happen?

port,

I agree with you on this one - you are definitely in the right. How some of these ladies think is beyond me: its a case of less effort = more money.

I have just read a book called "Freakonomics" maybe some Thai bar ladies should write a book called "Fuckonomics" then we would know their way of thinking.

Cheers

Fatbastard 33

How some of these ladies think is beyond me: its a case of less effort = more money.

I thought she was trying it on to see how guillible I was, i.e. trying to work me down to giving her the same money for less and less time each visit.

Maybe its a pitfall of conducting repeat business with a stunning money hungry bitch who knows she can get new customers easily!

I've always gone by the understanding ST means up to 2 hours on or near the premesis. The fact you paid 1500 for ST for a freelancer seems generous to begin with. She became bored with you and just wanted to collect your money. I think you were in the right to reduce the fare as quantity and quality were thrown out the window. But sadly, her behavior is not totally unexpected. Many girls you run across in these situations are crass, uneducated, desperate, and possibly even under the influence of drugs. When they don't get their way it can be like igniting a bomb. If faced with this, I would rather hold the line and let them throw a tantrum than give in to their childishness and let them walk all over me. Unfortunately, experience is one of the few things that can head this off. Choose the right chemistry, learn how to detect, soften and deflect difficult situations. There are no easy answers as it is not an exact science.

This is one reason I do not set the price beforehand. If they ask how much that's a red flag right there. I usually respond by saying if it's good a lot, and if not a little bit. Depending on their reaction they may or may not make the cut. I like to keep them occupied with earning the money rather than collecting and leaving. But this strategy certainly is not for everyone and has its pros and cons.

"but the girl lives close to my place and took 10 minutes to come the second and third time"

WOW...You made her come three times in ten minutes and she STILL threw a fit?

I make a joke, but it is a clear case of not really enforcing your right of "Up To You" as granted by the Thai Sex Worker - Punter Unification act of 1997.

Clearly she has seized upon your 'Jai Dee-ness' and taken one or two possible routes to violate 'Up To You' policy and get more money. She choose the Thai Brat Temper routine; however, she could have gone with the Thai Girl Crybaby bit.

Either way she stacks up as the prototypical Thai girl, for lack of a better term, a pain in the ass.

Remember the good ones, and treat them with a bit more respect....once you get a 'VIOLATOR' move along.....

good luck in the future.

Maybe you thought you had developed some kind of relationship but she just sees 1500 as the price of a fuck. It's always best to establish what ST/LT means to them before getting started.

:yeahthat:

What, you think she is there because she likes you? :grin:

TH

Thai girl economics is not Western economics ,

You are thinking like she is a car mechanic paid by the hour,

She is paid by the JOB ......

if you took 10 minutes would you pay here 200 baht ?

I find that when you take your regular girls many times you have set a price that they expect , maybe even count on to pay their rent etc,

Its very hard to go backwards in price ,

OC

Archived