Charge for repeat visit p4p

port

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe I'm nuts but I usally don't like free lancers or go-go girls. I like to go to a bar shoot pool talk to the BGs hang out and find one that "I like" I know I'm a dumb-ass they might not be the prettiest but I have a lot more fun when I do this. It never fails when I have picked up a "Stunner" either free lance or GO-GO they could give a shit less. Your average BG seems to appreciate the effort and will actual stay and have a good time. I have been to LOS many times and tried most everything but this is the way I have the best time.

MHO, S1

• 2 weeks later...

^ But the only reason I'd go with a freelancer is if she is hot looking, like the type I'f want to date. I see no point in paying for sex with mediocre looking girls. I'd rather have a wank and think about a hot girl!

just don't go for the stunners because most of them just lay there i.e. you might as well have a wank!!!

Not necessarily replying to you SD1, but that is written so much on the board...

"Stunners are starfish..." yada yada yada...

So we've all "been there done that".

Personally, I reckon 4 out of 5 stunners (ok... stunners in my mind and my opinion) have been great. Then again, I'm more than happy with a good blow job, licking pussy for a while and then a good fuck. Simple stuff really.

Maybe they don't get BF'd as much as you'd think because guys have this attitude that they think they'll be starfish.

And maybe coz some of the guys who think they are "sexual Gods" in the P4P scene are either too ugly to turn them on, can't get it up properly, or just not good at sex. :stirthepo

Remember at the end of the day, when you sleep with a BG, you are sleeping with a prostitute. What percentage of them REALLY enjoy sex with us?

1%? 5%? 10%? It's their job, what they do.

Who knows?

If she acts, I don't care. I'm paying for the illusion, and if she acts like she's having a good time, it's a bonus.

If she really IS having a good time, I'll never know it for sure, but... have fun sweetie! Glad you enjoyed it!

Given that the majority of guys sanukking are in the "older" age bracket, what % of girls really enjoy sleeping with a man 20 years+ their senior, who, in all likeliness, really isn't that physically attractive?

MooNoi: 'Remember at the end of the day, when you sleep with a BG, you are sleeping with a prostitute. What percentage of them REALLY enjoy sex with us?'

The combination of my record setting Jai Dee factor, bubbly personality, rugged good looks, greek god like body, and my massive empire state building of a penis nets me a 99% 'HO' enjoyment rating.

I can therefore conclude, scientifically of course, that 1 out of every 100 BG stunners is in fact a 'starfish'. I believe I could experience a swing in percentage say in America, England, Germany, etc. where you may not be able to find 100 stunners in a given area.

Archived