Shaved lovelies

I have to confess to a certain affinity for ladies with little or no pubic hair - whether by way of nature or razor.

I have not had too much luck in this respect in LOS with either BGs or parlor girls as the vast majority of the 20 or so girls I have had the pleasure of spending intimate time with over the years has been endowed with hair 'down there' in amounts any man in need of a hair transplant would die for. This abundance of hair tends to get in the way of my favourite sport; cunnilingus and is thus - in my humble opinion - quite a nuisance.

(I appreciate and respect the fact that there are those who get turned on by quite the opposite).

Now: Bars specializing in shaved lovelies is perhaps a bit far fetched, so allow me to ask you gentlemen this:

1) Would a papasan in a parlor resent my asking for shaved girls or even better; girls with a natural gift of 'no hair down there'?

2) Would I be totally out of line asking someone in a beer bar or gogo bar - say the waiter? - which of the girls meet my special requirements? If I am allowed to ask.. who in the bar would be the best to ask in terms of keeping a low profile which is my preferred approach to most things in life.

3) Do I risk crucifixion or other forms of cruel and unjust punishment by asking a beer bar or gogo girl the very direct question: 'Do you shave your labia frequently, my dear?'

Greetings and Salutations

Dry Son

cool.gif" border="0

[ June 17, 2001: Message edited by: Dry Son ]

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would a papasan in a parlor resent my asking for shaved girls or even better; girls with a natural gift of 'no hair down there'?

Dear DS

About 90 days ago (14 hrs and 30 seconds ago ;-)) asked for my favorite 3 at Annies.

One of my favs there after entering I noticed was hairier than normal. Upon my remark to such her condition she instructed the other T/G's to help and we all shaved her together laugh.gif" border="0

Fetish ? crazy.gif" border="0

No not me !!

See you in late June.

If I had a choice as to pubic hair or not I would prefer not but it's not something I really think much about. Since I have been going to Thailand I have only encountered two girls (out of about 50 Thai girls) with no hair or almost. One was in 1985. I met one last month at NEP that was almost hairless. She was tiny and looked 15 but said she was 20 and her id card showed 19. She had a baby too. I guess the real petite ones (girlish appearance, tiny boobs) may have less hair because puberty didn't endow them fully. I have met Phillipina girls and Korean girls that were in their 20's w/o hair but they were all petite.

Interestingly, there are some girls around who do not seem to have pubic hair at all, I would guess maybe one in a hundred. I always wondered whether this was a 100 % normal, or whether it was part of some abnormality, where also fertility, internal organs etc may be involved. Any comment from docs also welcome.

bar prices etc.

One of my tricks for barren muff is this. At one of my favorite watering holes in Cowboy I started with telling the girls that every time I came in and she was hairless it was worth 100 baht. Now they all shave and it only costs me a few hundred for a nice "check check". When the mood arises I know I'll have a bare one.

Well I am in for the natural pubic hairless.

Just spent the hole month of may with a shaved gf, did not like to much.

Only once did I find a natural hairless. We first went to a disco where she touched my arm and said "you hairy man!" (now I am not hairy) She lifted her arms and said "look, no hair"

When we got in my room she undressed, opened her legs and said "look, i told you, no hair"

Well, I will never forget that view, nor the 5 nights we had together.

Tried to find her one year later, must have vanished, sigh....

Hmmmm....

My significant others in LOS

1 has a few wisps. The best! But says she wants more.

2 had, but as soon as I mentioned something she showed up with a cute little mohawk

3. shaved before I knew her and still does. Very cute little puss.

2 and 3 poke the hell out of me with their wirey stubs at night when they hug me. Also when I eat them I am poked brutally in the face. Aren't you? I do prefer the shaved look of course.

Zane

Back in the mid and late '80s, it seemed virtually all the dancers in the nudie bars were clean shaven. I don't know why they started getting furry again. Probably happened when the bars started going for quantity over quality and letting anybody dance. Carnival has a few shavers, as does G-Spot. Other than that, you don't seem to see very many nowadays. I don't remember the massage girls ever being into shaving, though some times you get lucky an pick a natural baldie.

Thanx guys, for all the input. I'll try out some of the places you mention. As I'm on a budget I will probably try my luck in Thermae as well. I hope the girls will not take offence at the welcome gift I plan to offer them upon reaching my hotel room:

A pair of garden shears and a Gilette Lady Shaver.

Dry Son wink.gif" border="0

Archived