Shaved lovelies

Dry Son, you should definetly ask the papasons at the message parlors about your interests.

They've heard it all so don't worry about embarassing them!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That does it. I'm going to get a hairy bar girl, take her back to my place, and shave her 'til she is stubbless. The challenge is before me. I have not before been picky, but I like your guys' style. Besides, I shave myself, for hygenic and asthetic purposes, so why not them? Report to follow. wink.gif" border="0

Maybe it's 'cos I'm more or less bald myself, but I do love hairless pussy... In a recent struggle to get over a lost girlfriend, I was guided toward a 'good lady' by a friend in Hua Hin. The good lady had shaved for work, and work it did indeed. Cured me immediately!

a lot of the vietnamese girls at km 11 don't have pubic hair, or very little. some have a lot. the quality of their companionship is way above what you can gert in los. send an email to <cambofan@hotmail.com> for information.

A couple of years ago I got a girl who had a David beckam style hair do(for all you non football fans a mohecian) when I remarked on this she asked me if I wanted to shave her I nearly fell out of the bed trying to get her into the bathroom. So I guess all's you gotta do is ask no harm in trying laugh.gif" border="0

hi, km11fan here. i was banned for offering information on cambodia (?). i got a notice that francie24 had replied to my post, but i don't see their post now. i just sent 9 guys my info file, then deleted their email addresses. let's see what they have to say.

I'm a shaved fan as well. I have found that I can get just about whatever I want in the LOS just as long as my smile and money hold out. I think there is a magazine out there called "Shaved OrienTails". Have any of you seen it? Some pretty good looking girls in there. Enjoy!

- FB

In my opinion, shaved can be nice.

I've noticed that natural "hairline" on many Thai women is quite attractive too. Not at all a "bush," but thin hair just above the puss, much like I've seen western strippers try to copy with creative razoring, but it seems the natural growth for some Thai cuties.

Archived