Shaved lovelies

Bar fined a waitress at Titty Twisters in NEP last time. Early 20's girl. She spoke excellent English and used to work at Seagate Technologies. Turned out she was shaved. She really liked me going down on her. Lots of fun for me too. I would judge a slight Western influence here given her previous job.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next time you are in Pattaya you might try the Red Spot bar on Soi 6. There I was informed by one very frisky clean-shaven thing that all their working girls have to shave. Unfortunately I only had time to examine the one girl so, this may or may not be true...anybody??

ST

• 5 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by Flashermac:

Back in the mid and late '80s, it seemed virtually all the dancers in the nudie bars were clean shaven. I don't know why they started getting furry again. Probably happened when the bars started going for quantity over quality and letting anybody dance. Carnival has a few shavers, as does G-Spot. Other than that, you don't seem to see very many nowadays. I don't remember the massage girls ever being into shaving, though some times you get lucky an pick a natural baldie.

The good time with nice looking clean shaved ladies is past. Ten years and more the gogobars were a paradies for shave-fetish'.

quote:

Originally posted by short-time:

Next time you are in Pattaya you might try the Red Spot bar on Soi 6. There I was informed by one very frisky clean-shaven thing that all their working girls have to shave. Unfortunately I only had time to examine the one girl so, this may or may not be true...anybody??

ST

Well, I used to have a regular from the Red Point Bar in Pattaya, and she was indeed shaved. She never mentioned that this was a requirement of employment though and I never took any of the other girls as she was my regular, so I'm not sure.

Since she no longer works in the bar, I stopped in on my last trip when I spotted a new cutie outside. We only talked, but I intend to hook up with on my next trip this weekend, so I'll find out if they are all shaved I guess!

Ranger

OK, good news for fans of "shaved lovelies".

My friend and I both took girls out of Red Point on Soi Yodsak in Pattaya yesterday. They were both shaved and I asked my girl if that was a requirement of the bar and she said that it was.

Now, the bad news.

My girl was IMHO the cutest thing in the bar by a mile. In the hotel, I could have used a crowbar as her legs were clamped tightly shut. She wouldn't let me down there with my tongue, my fingers or anything else. She also wouldn't let me look. This combined with her "5 o'clock shadow", scared me away from enjoying the evening needless to say.

So enjoy the shaved lovelies of the Red Point, but make sure you don't get a "shy" girl. Usually shyness is not a common characteristic on Soi Yodsak, so I wouldn't worry too much.

Ranger

Yes, I meant that she had negleted to shave "downstairs" for a couple of days. This, combined with her unwillingness to let me touch or look down there made me think there may have been a "problem" down there. Maybe she was just shy? Anyway, I made do with what the Yodsak girls are best at and cut her loose.

Ranger

Archived