Songkran

Damen

I was there for last Songkran. Forget keeping dry in the evening. Morning was the only time I was able to stay dry. The Thais stop about 6-7 pm, but there's always some English tosser who stands there on his own waiting to drench you. They don't even seem to get anything much out of it, they just do it like it's a duty.

Wasn't able to take any photos there because of all the water.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sadly I'd planned on attacking DC in Chinatown with a fire hose but apparently he has a better offer elsewhere.

Much better offer :grinyes::condom::grinyes:

Sorry, mate....

Then again...some of those J girls we came accross....sorry I meant "found" in Sydney the other night were,,,Hot...Hot...Hot...will have to go back for seconds...after I recover from LOS and the "Thumping" I'm gunna get next week...LOL...

Dunno what all the fuss is about really....I quite like it when things get "Wet"

Cheers DS / DC / YT

I was there for last Songkran. Forget keeping dry in the evening. Morning was the only time I was able to stay dry. The Thais stop about 6-7 pm, but there's always some English tosser who stands there on his own waiting to drench you. They don't even seem to get anything much out of it, they just do it like it's a duty.

Wasn't able to take any photos there because of all the water.

I could not agree more. I like Songkran but many farangs do not understand it. Early evening I like to go back, have a shower, go out in decent clothes and stay dry.

I was in Pattaya 3 years ago for Songkran and it is almost impossible to keep dry in the evening. Many pissed farangs think that Songkran goes on 24/7 and they are a real pain in the arse.

Avoid unless you want to be wet day and night.

Cheers

Fatbastard 33

Yes, it's a busman's holiday to Angeles for me and my mates to avoid the mayhem in Pattaya....

.... oor Wullie struggles to raise a smile on a good day with the help of Vitamin V, and sadly he's certainly not shrink proof in Songkran! :grinyes:

Booked months ago... leaving on the 11th April.

You'll get drenched day and night, Damen.

:beer:

Yes, it's a busman's holiday to Angeles for me and my mates to avoid the mayhem in Pattaya....

.... oor Wullie struggles to raise a smile on a good day with the help of Vitamin V, and sadly he's certainly not shrink proof in Songkran! :grinyes:

Booked months ago... leaving on the 11th April.

You'll get drenched day and night, Damen.

:beer:

I guess I'll cut my stay in PTY short then. I have no problem getting wet and still enjoy Songkran but have no desire to stay wet all night for a week.

Archived