I won't use a condom!!!!

buddha

I'm sure they're very unhygienic. They say there are more germs on the average office keyboard than a toilet seat so those filthy polystyrene holders must be breeding grounds for germs. Beer should make you piss but not out of your arse. I wonder how many cases of the shits have been caused not by dodgy food but by those dirty polystyrene holders. They also make you look uncool compared to holding a nice clean bottle. I think it's time for a customer revolt against them.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get annoyed if they serve it WITHOUT a condom and then ask for one if they don't.

I like my beer ICE COLD, and it gets too warm without a condom, even in an air-con gogo.

Even if they don't serve it with a condom, it really annoys me when they serve a beer and the beer's not cold enough. Grrr....

Weird thing I saw last week in Pattaya... a German guy came into Torrenova's bar where I was having a drink and asked for a WARM Singha... WTF???

They had to get one out of the box for him. Odd!

Those beer holders started appearing in the early '90s to save money. Before that, you got a beer mug and the gal would keep it topped up for you. If you drank straight from the bottle -- as I often did -- you got some strange looks in the bar.

That wouldn't be new for you... :beer::neener:

That wouldn't be new for you...

Oh shit! After all these years on the message boards, I've only ever been in the bars with Flashermak once and I was the one getting the strange looks.

Probably because I was too drunk to stand up and that's how my BG du jour got branded the nickname, 'The Crutch' when she assisted me from Soi Cowboy to our taxi on Soi 23.

It seems that my elbows and her shoulders were exactly the same height. How convenient - if not for other aspects of her body I would have made her a regular! :doah:

According to friends, I kept introducing her as being from Christie's and she had to repeatedly correct me saying, "No, I from Livingstone's!"

Trivial details. :drunk:

Archived