I won't use a condom!!!!

buddha

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You SNIFF beer condoms??? :crazy:

Just sniff your hands sometime after holding those things. Spilled beer, dirt, sweat and urine makes a nice combination after those beer condoms have been in use for couple of years. Talking about the soft condoms, hard ones tend to smell better :smirk:

Urine? What bars are you going to, and in what parts of the bar are you doing your drinking?! And I thought it was bad that some beer foam dripped out from the beer cozy (American name for them) -- now I don't know what that stuff is... Yech.

YimSiam

wow, from now on I will insist on wiping the bottle down.

Perhaps this thread should be moved to health?

On the contrary I LOVE it when I jettison the 'beer cozy' and the barkeep or dekserve hooks me up with a beer bib fashioned from some napkins.

We should also comment on the nastiness of the coasters that are older than some of our board members.

YimSiam, you haven't read the study that I remember was posted on this board too. They had analyzed the peanuts they offer for free in bars. There were samples of urine found in those peanuts. Guess how much of the folks that go to bars don't wash their hands after taking a leak.

YimSiam, you haven't read the study that I remember was posted on this board too. They had analyzed the peanuts they offer for free in bars. There were samples of urine found in those peanuts. Guess how much of the folks that go to bars don't wash their hands after taking a leak.

You mean those peanuts are urine-coated and they're STILL free!? Thailand is truly heaven! I'd think there would be an extra charge for that! :D Wonder what's on the ones that you have to pay for? :dunno:

YimSiam

Archived