I won't use a condom!!!!

buddha

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I get annoyed if they serve it WITHOUT a condom and then ask for one if they don't.

I like my beer ICE COLD, and it gets too warm without a condom, even in an air-con gogo.

Even if they don't serve it with a condom, it really annoys me when they serve a beer and the beer's not cold enough. Grrr....

Weird thing I saw last week in Pattaya... a German guy came into Torrenova's bar where I was having a drink and asked for a WARM Singha... WTF???

They had to get one out of the box for him. Odd!

That was odd mate wasn't it ? Thank fuck they didn't just have to look in the fridge like some bars :o

I've run into that before - even with a bottle that's liquid when it's sealed, you pop the top and the whole thing crystallizes before your eyes! Amazing, I just kept opening them until I had about 6 or so full, open bottles of beer in front of me, getting warm - a first, I'd have to say.

The worst thing about those condoms is when you tilt back to get the last swig, and all that foam that spilled over when the dek opened the beer pours out of the condom and down your chin... nasty fuckers, those things...

YimSiam

I've run into that before - even with a bottle that's liquid when it's sealed, you pop the top and the whole thing crystallizes before your eyes! Amazing, I just kept opening them until I had about 6 or so full, open bottles of beer in front of me, getting warm - a first, I'd have to say.

So you just ran into a practical example of Charles's Law. Who said that high school chemistry classes were worthless in real life? 5555555555

Cheers,

SD

And I thought I was witnessing miracles! I've been praying to the Beer Gods for years as a result of that afternoon of magical, instantly freezing beer - when seeing those bottles of beer turn to ice, I took it as a sign that I should quit my job, turn everything I have to cash, go to Thailand and drink and screw all night to appease the powerful gods -- and now I find I have Charles' Law to thank. Thanks, Charles Law, for showing me the true path... I think I'll keep praying to the beer gods anyway, just to keep them from getting angry -- like topshelf go-go dancers, the beer gods are indeed jealous gods!

YimSiam :beer:

Archived