CURRENT REPORT: MP'S AND RACHADAPISEK (RACHADA)

mikeinseattle2

go-go bar report given already. Here's what's happening Mar/07 with respect to MP's.

1. Of course for high quality, Rachadapisek(usually known as Rachada) has the highest concentration of high end Massage Parlours. Normally getting there from lower Sukhimvit (Soi Nana) is quite a task and getting there can take over 1 hour in a taxi. Most drivers don't even want to go due to too much traffic. Best way to get there is to get on a BTS (skytrain) and then hop down to the MRT. From Pholenchit station, we were in Rachada in 15 minutes (cost is about 15 baht for BTS and 22 baht for MRT). Station for BTS is "Asoke" and for MRT is "Hui Kwang".

2. Posidein hasn't really changed too much. Same deal as before with fishbowl on the main floor and model lounge on the 3rd floor. Remember, the fishbowl is well trained in the art of "body massage" as well and I think this helps pass time of 2 hours very nicely. Quality is hit or miss, but girls come and go very quickly. Sometimes the fishbowl will have 15 girls and 20 minutes later 60 girls. Best option is to buy a drink and watch the action before making your choice. Pricing is 2500 / 2700/ 3000 depending on quality. Does not seem to be any farang surcharge.

For the model lounge, primary clientele is Japanese. They will go with everyone though. More of an illusion that you are actually "picking up the girls". I wasn't too impressed but a good place to hang out after you've done the soapy thing.

3. Nataree: Good selection and visibilty. Usually the motto in MP's is "good from far, far from good" however here you can see everything upfront. All the soapy girls seem to be "enhanced" with what seems like silicone additions. Pricing is much more reasonable with all soapy girls at 2000 bahts.

3. The rest: New Cleopatra (old favourite of mine) has closed. Champs Eleysse has also closed. Emanuelle looked closed to me from the outsite (unconfirmed). Not as many of the top ones that were there before.

4. Tarawande: heard of this place, and even saw a punter with a card from them. Any first hand information on this place?

5. Plaza Entertainment/Cupidy: This is an old taxi driver favourite with BIG commissions to the driver. The quality is quite good, however. Advantage is that it is about a 15 minute walk from Nana and if you don't take a tout the pricing is reasonable. 2 options: Walk to the complex or take a taxi to the "PRINCE HOTEL". From there you can walk to to backside larger tower building and go directly into the MP. I understand they have different floors with some floors not giving any access to outsiders. Pricing with taxi can be 7000 bahts, without usually runs 3000 bahts.

Can anyone confirm whether Mona Lisa is closed on Sukhimvit?

2. Poseidon hasn't really changed too much...Pricing is 2500/2700/3000 depending on quality. Does not seem to be any farang surcharge.

Yes there is. Those prices include the B500 farang surcharge. The model floor has a B1K surcharge on top of the regular B2900-5500 charge (that only gets you 90 minutes too, unlike the 2 hours for the fishbowl). I stopped going there because of this double pricing.

Champs is now called Amsterdam. It is my perferred soapy place.

Cheers,

SD

• 4 weeks later...
Good report, Plaza Entertainment has a number of floors that are "non wealthy" barred. I'd say Farang barred, but if you have enough you can get to those floors, HOWEVER they are expensive AND not the type I like

DOG

No problem with Falang on the higher floors of Plaza, but "Non-wealthy barred" may sound about right for some of it.

One floor up from Cupidy (to be accessed up a ramp to main entrance of the building from the outside), you have another 'basic' fishbowl, at around THB 2000, with average quality. There are also some sideline girls sitting around in an open lounge area. They come in at around THB 3400, if I remember well.

It's on the 6th floor where it can get really rather expensive. There is a lift at the back of the building, past the upper fishbowl and some sort of reception area. Just tell the lift attendant that you want to go to the 6th floor.

That place is called 'Delilah', and prices (for Falang) start around THB 4400. Beautiful girls, for sure, so definitely worth going up and having a beer and a look in the extensive bar area (beers are a very reasonable THB 80 or 90).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived