Living With/Without Bar Girl

FreeTime

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CT: "and if a girl really dares to pull me in I make sure she sees me the other night with another girl! Probably not a nice move"

Maybe not so nice, but certainly 'fairer' to both of you. I always let them know up front that I can be a good friend and customer only.

Joe1243: I don't want the complications of a relationship. I LOVE the fact that I can make all kinds of demands like:

'Okay take off all your clothes and take a shower I only have 45 minutes.' and 'No sorry, I go with another lady tonight, call me tomorrow.'

Without ever having to explain A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G !!!

Why? I have a broken family. Kids, child support, fighting, BLAH!

I will probably never trust another woman again. To the point where I will surrender any portion of my ability to make decisions e.g. Marriage.

I really don't want to have anymore children.

I don't know how long I will have the priviledge of living here. The last thing I want is loose ends or a long distance relationship with a GTG.

Thai girls are a PAIN IN THE ASS. Yes they most certainly are, all of em, GTG, TG, BG, compared to their philapina [sp] sisters and the women in Brazil they are a major headache; Thailand is a much nicer place for me than Phil or Brazil.

Now Joe don't get me wrong. the non-BG may be better for you, but I'm okay with what I got going on.

Except paid for sex is a rather unfulfilling and meaningless endeavour, right? I've seen both sides now, i'm happier with what i have. My girlfriend is amazing. GTGs are, not all, but a lot are.

Z-nation: 'Except paid for sex is a rather unfulfilling and meaningless endeavour, right?'

No, we have a different viewpoint. Not having to deal with a girlfriend/wife is ever so fulfilling and meaningful. All the stuff I want without any baggage.

Except paid for sex is a rather unfulfilling and meaningless endeavour, right? I've seen both sides now, i'm happier with what i have. My girlfriend is amazing.

Sex doesn't need to be meaningful to be good, I see that very pragmatic nowadays. I am living in Pattaya, I am involved in the p4p, who are we kidding... which girl would really trust me - and how long would it take for me to get weak. That would be a house made problem I seriously don't need! Also the normal TGs in Pattaya aren't an option, nearly all of them are in daily contact with a farang in their hotels, shops, banks etc... they see the wealth of farangs on a daily basis and the most want a piece of it! Nothing is really normal here where I live. I find it ok to fuck with a hooker for money - I don't find it fair to give one of those so called normal girls hope. She would go with me because she hopes for a better life, for someone who is taking care! It is just not fair to exploit these girls for sex when they want more!

Well, i think i'm very fortunate to have what i do....i've done what you guys do, i got really bored of it.

Buddha, whilst the 'honest' money bit is nice on the surface, most of the p4p girls have hidden agendas too....maybe you like being and feeling in control of your 'relationships'...i think the most honest answer is p4p is fun and doesn't involve anything serious. If you don't want anything serious, then it's ideal. Right now i'm enjoying the the whole idealised romantic thing....i hope it lasts, it would be a first for me if it did.

Archived