Living With/Without Bar Girl

FreeTime

I would really like to hear some personal experience that can shed a little light on where I might be heading. I mean it is so convenient and fills the exact void in my life that is missing by prefering to not be in a relationship.

Anyone been doing this for +10 or +20 years?

Any regrets?

Are you 'empty' as one poster alludes to?

At what age or point will you stop?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, i think i'm very fortunate to have what i do....i've done what you guys do, i got really bored of it

I really am bored of taking home girls too! I am horny mak mak everyday when I am out. I am happy to have the opportunities, if I'd loose the opportunity it would make me unhappy!

My 2 cents.

I live with an ex-bargirl for now almos one year.

We are living a very simple life (although she had a very expensive lifestyle when working in soi 33)

We are going very well together and none of us ever cheated, lied or butterflied.

Maybe it will last maybe not but money has never been an issue (she never asks for money nor marriage or a buffalo or whatever)

Guess I am lucky although there are many unlucky on this issue.

(maybe the age gap of 3 years has partly something to do with it too?)

I think, and I have changed my mind about that long time ago, the age gap is not as important as the personality of the individuals! Just had a great weekend with a board member and his 20year younger girlfriend, she was at my age. The guy is just a funny guy who is young at heart and so are many older guys when they are here!

The plain old saying is true

you are as old as you feel

CT: "and if a girl really dares to pull me in I make sure she sees me the other night with another girl! Probably not a nice move"

Maybe not so nice, but certainly 'fairer' to both of you. I always let them know up front that I can be a good friend and customer only.

Joe1243: I don't want the complications of a relationship. I LOVE the fact that I can make all kinds of demands like:

'Okay take off all your clothes and take a shower I only have 45 minutes.' and 'No sorry, I go with another lady tonight, call me tomorrow.'

Without ever having to explain A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G !!!

Why? I have a broken family. Kids, child support, fighting, BLAH!

I will probably never trust another woman again. To the point where I will surrender any portion of my ability to make decisions e.g. Marriage.

I really don't want to have anymore children.

I don't know how long I will have the priviledge of living here. The last thing I want is loose ends or a long distance relationship with a GTG.

Thai girls are a PAIN IN THE ASS. Yes they most certainly are, all of em, GTG, TG, BG, compared to their philapina [sp] sisters and the women in Brazil they are a major headache; Thailand is a much nicer place for me than Phil or Brazil.

Now Joe don't get me wrong. the non-BG may be better for you, but I'm okay with what I got going on.

I don't know how you would want to live with a BG. Knowing that she could be sleeping with someone almost every night. Some nights when you think she would come home. She would be with the customer who barfined her. Some nights you would be sleeping alone. Most BGs what they have on their mind is money. Once the money goes away, I doubt the BG will stay with you any longer.

Yeah that mabye works for someone who can disappear to his own country but not when you live in a mini city like Pattaya and go to the same bars/clubs every night! The vast majority of girls tries to pull you into a relationship and I am certainly not one of those guys who demands anything from the girl! I let her do what she thinks is best and if I don't like it she will get the message with the payment! The city is simply too small to play the Superman who demands stuff, word spreads fast.

Archived