Living With/Without Bar Girl

FreeTime

After spending part of another evening admiring many beautiful Thai ladies on stage, or slinking hopefully about the bars, I started wondering how common it was for farang to have taken up with one, or have attempted such an open relationship? I say open because one would have to have a very relaxed understanding with her in that some nights or weeks she would not be coming home because of being bar fined by someone. Maybe some of these ladies have their own apartment but far from where they work, and they sort of crash on a part time basis if your place is close at hand. I suppose many of these women have Thai boyfriends and there is no interest. Possibly others see enough men through work that they want to sleep alone whenever possible. So, how common might this situation be? The pitfalls of such an undertaking are many, but the physical beauty of these women sometimes must circumvent normal caution. Just curious.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read the archives of this board, plenty of stories.

Part time? Imagine, you may start liking her, getting attached. How would you feel at 2.00 pm when she doesn' tcome home, and you know she's shagging some fat old falang somewhere else.

An open reloation with a BG? No thanks.

I would never demand exclusivity nor would I promise her. I know it wouldn't drive me crazy i rather think it would drive her crazy what I am doing! It also wouldn't work this way, she would ask herself "why he no take care me good, why me have to work bar?" When you both live in Thailand and you are not willing to pay for your "love" then take your hands off, because someone will offer her that life she is looking for. Relationships never work unless you are 100% committed and being committed with a thai prostitute means you gotta pay! What you describe in your idea sounds like a fuck buddy to me!

Some good perspectives here. I must say that I prefer to keep things as simple as possible at this time. Once emotions start to emerge than yes, I can see how the arrangement might start to create some heavy duty tensions. C.T. I think you are accurate about what kind of partner might be best for some; a no strings attached arrangement. Sounds good to me.

Freetime, i agree, CT on the money....finding a no strings attached fuck buddy is possible, but not with a BG for any lengths of time...money always rears its head...i tried it once, or maybe twice when i was new to Thailand and really was very naive...

It's possible to have it with a so called 'normal' TG, but finding that certain someone can be tricky...there's always complications in the end. I'm in the position i could have several fuck buddies if i wanted, but i really can't be bothered with the grief and hassle...also i really do love my TGF!!

I was living with a non-BG for over a year. We broke up as she wanted a kid...and I don't. We still remain good friends...she is now married to a Thai..now has a little daughter...and a successful business.

I presently using the turnstyle method with BG's...but am looking as I much prefer a one-on-one relationship with a non-BG.

Freetime, i agree, CT on the money....finding a no strings attached fuck buddy is possible, but not with a BG for any lengths of time...money always rears its head...i tried it once, or maybe twice when i was new to Thailand and really was very naive...

It's possible to have it with a so called 'normal' TG, but finding that certain someone can be tricky...there's always complications in the end. I'm in the position i could have several fuck buddies if i wanted, but i really can't be bothered with the grief and hassle...also i really do love my TGF!!

No nO!!!! Bar girls are all different, they are "not the job" The idea that they only care about money is wrong, a notion only bitter assholes who don't live in Thailand cling to...you know, guys like me! Take time, get to know them, you will se they really are sweet wonderful girls who NEVER lie or play games...by all means, get one to stay with you, it is worth the ride!

Archived