Living With/Without Bar Girl

FreeTime

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good point Moo Noi, plenty of married guys on this board...some even bring their whores home to sleep in their bed when the (Thai) wife is away...which of course goes back to Punters make lousy husbands/Boy friends, and/if Whores make lousy wives/Girl friends, works both ways.

buddha-

I have a few relationships that are now into the two decade mark. Some bar girls and some from massage places. In a few cases the bar girls are now mama-sans in Cowboy and Soi 33.

This might be why I am so jaded. I really believe most of these girls have husbands. I really believe most of these girls think we are idiots.

The chance of a bar girl telling the truth to a falang who does not live here is close to zero. To a falang who does live here fifty-fifty at best.

Well over half of the babies born, that falang are paying for and beleive they are the fathers of, are actually the children of motorcycle taxi boys.

I accept the pay for play scene for what it is and have a great time. But it is what it is. A girl who works in a bar is a girl who works in a bar. Lying is part of the job description.

Only two people I have met from this board and maybe three other falang I know who live in BKK have figured this out.

buddha-

I have a few relationships that are now into the two decade mark. Some bar girls and some from massage places. In a few cases the bar girls are now mama-sans in Cowboy and Soi 33.

This might be why I am so jaded. I really believe most of these girls have husbands. I really believe most of these girls think we are idiots.

The chance of a bar girl telling the truth to a falang who does not live here is close to zero. To a falang who does live here fifty-fifty at best.

Well over half of the babies born, that falang are paying for and beleive they are the fathers of, are actually the children of motorcycle taxi boys.

I accept the pay for play scene for what it is and have a great time. But it is what it is. A girl who works in a bar is a girl who works in a bar. Lying is part of the job description.

Only two people I have met from this board and maybe three other falang I know who live in BKK have figured this out.

Wise words. I don't think I've ever met you, but you can now say four other falang you know who live in BKK have figured it out. Did that rather early on in the piece after seeing a couple of mates (both in "real life" and on the board) get well-and-truly shafted. I'm not jaded, but I pay them to leave, not to stay. It's about sex when I'm horny, and (sometimes) a nice girl to have on your arm for a night out. Nothing more. Ever.

<>

Re the word "Most". I think it's a numbers game, yes many of us prove that most of us are idiots, but as my tennis coach said, "Never change a winning game"

The "Games" they play is for work, short and sweet. If we're dumb enough to fall for them, thinking we're "Knights in White Armour" then more fool us. If we're smart enough not to get fooled, what have they lost, THEIR smart enough most times not to play a game with a established seasoned punter.

DGO

THEIR smart enough most times not to play a game with a established seasoned punter.

Exactly, and that is the whole point in all of these discussions IMO. Either they know who you are or you tell them upfront what you are after, she will most likely still test how far she can go. One of my typical not really sensitive (but true) responses is "you shouldn't look for love, you should look for money, you never make as much money in a relationship than in your bar and when you are getting older he will replace you for a younger girl and you are too old to get back to the bar again, nobody wants an old girl"

It hurts them a lot and I had a lot of girls walking out on me because of that, but a couple hours or days later the most of them are thanking me for being honest.

Archived