First time in Dubai

jtm75078

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Holiday Inn downtown (Al Rigga St. I think) will let you bring Russian girls in but not Chinese. Try the Billa Bong Bar at that hotel lots of northern beauties there.

The York hotel is full of whores and you can stay right there. The Cyclone Club is also full of whores (prices drop at closing time at all places)

Prices are from US$100 for a ST with a China girl to $2000 for a Russian Model type; and everything in between.

Remember the key thing prices drop at closing time. Last time there I waited till closing and got a Beuatiful Russian Girl for all night for $150.

Good luck there is no shortage of girls.

• 2 weeks later...

The Ramada Hotel is a good GF hotel and has a disco inside which has some available P4P but you're better off going down the road to York.

Also the Panorama Hotel opposite is GF and has some girls in their pub Jockey's.

But your best bet is to go to York if it's your first time in Dubai, it's an amazing place!

The Billabong has the bset looking girls I've seen in Dubai but it's mostly an arab (Lebanese / Syrian) hangount. And it's on the opposite side of the river from the main action places (York and Cyclone) and traffic is murder.

And if you're there on a Friday go to TGIF at Astoria Hotel for the lunchtime STs.

UAE Dhs 500 (~Baht 5,500) is the usual starting price quoted by most girls, although some of the Russian girls or girls from some of the former Soviet states (the Stans) may ask for more. Depending on the girls nationality or the time of night you may or may not be able to negotiate a lower tariff.

You could also check out the Rattlesnake at the Metropolitan Hotel or the Seaview hotel bars (ask for the one with the Philipina rock band)

If you fancy a massage get the Gulf News and look for the advert for the German MP's who advertise that they have Thai staff.

There is also the possibility of a bit of "Scandanavian Gourmet Erotica" but that is my secret and I'm not telling :smirk:

• 4 weeks later...
You could also check out the Rattlesnake at the Metropolitan Hotel

However, as Munchy and me recently found out much to our chagrin (is that the right word ?), they now expect you to pay an entrance fee for the pleasure of getting your foot in the door. What a joke. And we are both white !!

Archived