Ideal Body Type

buddha

Asian girls really like to dress up in their traditional clothing and if you support them to it seems to really win them over. I look someone out one night in her traditional dress and she was so turned on.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am usually with what I would label: a [color:red]pocket rocket[/color] :redflag: .

Usually 5'-5'2" and about 105-110 lbs. Natural a or b cup preferred over fakeys, and no tattoo is a total bonus.

A well proportioned, [color:red]muscular[/color] :redflag: , dark skinned isaan love bug. Lucky for me too it's available around every corner. [color:red]Short hair[/color] :redflag: , long hair doesn't matter as long as she wears it well.

The thai pocket rocket is short but has [color:red]long legs[/color] :redflag: . She has small hands and feet but slim fingers and toes. If photographed the right way she can [color:red]appear to be tall[/color] :redflag: .

Now if you look at my ideal weight it seems a bit high for a girl that short, but remember I like [color:red]musclularity[/color] :redflag: . As far as the a and b cup, don't get me wrong....I would love a c, but you would sacrifice some extra flab all over. I think the Philapenas [sp] are of this body type but with more gifted mammaries. Perhaps worth a visit. Most important is I want a [color:red]hardbody[/color] :redflag: , and some [color:red]extra beef[/color] :redflag: on the [color:red]bumper[/color] :redflag: . I have no problem with a small chest. Most times if they have one they really love when you pay it some extra attention.

:stirthepo

I'm in Hanoi at the moment.

Also, I think the traditional Ao Yai in Vietnam is one of the sexiest pieces of clothing a woman could ever wear.

lucky you...how long you're there for? i'll be in hanoi in 3-4 weeks from now...

vietnamese women in ao dai often look stunnning indeed...back in the early 90's the ao dai was standard garb for many/most high-school and uni students (definitely in the delta)...alas, no longer...

finding a gf can be hard work in hanoi...but definitely worth the effort...tends to be much easier down south...

enjoy...

lucky you...how long you're there for? i'll be in hanoi in 3-4 weeks from now...

vietnamese women in ao dai often look stunnning indeed...back in the early 90's the ao dai was standard garb for many/most high-school and uni students (definitely in the delta)...alas, no longer...

finding a gf can be hard work in hanoi...but definitely worth the effort...tends to be much easier down south...

enjoy...

Yes, you're right. MUCH more conservative in Hanoi. Still, some great eye candy though.

In Hanoi til tomorrow (Friday), then the weekend in Hoi An getting some clothes made up, then to Saigon Sunday, back to BKK Wednesday.

Can't wait to see the hotties of Saigon again - some amazing looking women there. And FAR less conservative!

wonderlust...taking things out of context is not Jai Dee. It was an honest post with no shit stirring attempt whatsoever. Some of the things you red flag are ridiculous...kinda funny, but completely off the mark.

An excellent use of post editing and smilie skills.

But not jai dee, right???

I need to sit down with you one day Buddha and have you enlighten me.

Actually... do you think you can put up a post somewhere on the definition of "jai dee".

I want to learn.

You need to have in your posts though both versions of jai dee - the "real" one, and the "bar" version.

I can learn so much from you, oh wise one.

Please post this valuable information soon! :beer:

Archived