Ideal Body Type

buddha

I thought Wonderlusts work was pure genius...and very funny!

And Buddha, really, you're about as Jai Dee as a soi Dog, with behaviour not that far removed...in mean in terms of shagging around, i'm sure you don't take a shit on the road.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ZN: 'you're about as Jai Dee as a soi Dog'

Thanks....all of the dogs on my soi are really cool and very Jai Dee, perhaps you live in a shitty neighborhood. And really 'Pure Genius'? It was at least original.

BT: 'But I thought his kind of 'woman' was not 5'.0" - 5'.2" but more like 5'6"?'

Wow bt...that was very...um...unoriginal. A regurgitation of wonderlust taking me out of context. Too bad you don't have a hot cup of coffee to throw on me.

And rounding out we get to MooNoi....I liked the spirit of wonderlust's post. I would think he has as much Jai Dee-ness as some of the soi dogs around where I live.

Wow....I post an honest topic and after a couple thoughtful posts we get a 'creative jab' by wonderlust [no offense taken], and then Zombie and bangkoktraveler jump on the bandwagon....

In addition they are making fun of something that THEY claimed was 'another one of buddha's windups'.

How very droll.

wow...that was actually really nice...but the fakeys gotta go.

Now you can make as much fun of me as you want, but do you really want a fake baseball-esque C cup instead of a natural perky B? I even settle for a perky A as any girl who looks like they have a B will probably be sporting a padded bra.

Archived