The Best Bars in NEP

Savittre

quote:

Originally posted by Savittre:

Hi Guys,

I've only been to NEP once, for a quick look. However I'll be back in the LOS in August and plan to pay a return visit. What I'd like to know is, which bar(s) have the most beautiful girls?

I'd also like to hear from anyone who thinks a particular bar is special (as in 'not to be missed') for whatever reason.

I'm a bit puzzled as to how much the girls cost- seems on Patpong it's one price, at Pattaya maybe different price- the thing is, I don't understand why that should be. Is it just 'cause Patpong's the big tourist place, therefore they charge more??

What's the ST/LT price range at NEP??

Thanks, much appreciated!!
tongue.gif" border="0

You ask which bar has the most beautiful girls?Where do you mean:from NEP only or all nightlifeareas.

In NEP Rainbow2 has the bestlooking ones IMO but as you say you're going in August;by that time it can be totally different.

As for where the most beautiful girls are from all nightlifeareas; I'm in Pattaya now and will go to Phuket later this week but I am almost sure already now that IMO it's one of the Patpongbars that will get my final vote for having the best lookers.

You're puzzled about what price to pay; well what about this one: Last week I had a Patponggirl for 1000 ST.Earlier the same night another beauty at Rainbow2 quoted me 2.500 st and over 5.000 lt

The bars and most girls would love to have settled a steady rate but because every girl and every situation is different it will never come to that I think.

2lucky1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi twoluckyone,

I'd really like to hear what Phuket was like. You say you're almost sure it'll be one of the Patpong bars that gets your vote for having the best lookers? If you haven't been to Patong beach yet, don't judge too hastily! It ain't over 'till it's over! laugh.gif" border="0

quote:

Hi twoluckyone,

I'd really like to hear what Phuket was like. You say you're almost sure it'll be one of the Patpong bars that gets your vote for having the best lookers? If you haven't been to Patong beach yet, don't judge too hastily! It ain't over 'till it's over!
laugh.gif" border="0

I would like to get my ass over to Phuket ASAP but heard here in Pattaya that the weather last days was terrible in Phuket. And Phuket isn't too much fun if it rains all day. I posted a question at the "travelsection" about the current Phuket weather but didn't get a reply yet.

Hope someone can help me out.

Hi twoluckyone,

I posted about Phuket weather on Lonely Planet's Thorn Tree BBS. Got one reply so far, he said the weather in Phuket is 'permanently damp', it might rain 3 days, might rain 3 hours, then there might be some sun. http://www.lonely-planet.com

Well I guess you know the weather in S.E. Asia's not very predictable. You gotta take your chances!

Do you want to tell us what your favorite bar on Patpong is?

Good Luck (whatever you decide to do!) tongue.gif" border="0

quote:

Hi twoluckyone,

I posted about Phuket weather on Lonely Planet's Thorn Tree BBS. Got one reply so far, he said the weather in Phuket is 'permanently damp', it might rain 3 days, might rain 3 hours, then there might be some sun.

Thanks for your help about the weathersituation in Phuket.Tomorrow I will have to decide if I go there or not as I have only 7 days left before my trip ends.

I was out in Pattaya again this night and found it was again disappointing.I don't think I will ever go back to Pattaya in July.

You ask about my favourite bar in Patpong.Well,the week before when I was there I had a good time in KingsCastleII,Thighbar,Safari and ...forget name. The bar that had a lot of lookers was another one,but I would like to go back there first to sort some things out before I post something positive about that bar.

Well I guess you know the weather in S.E. Asia's not very predictable. You gotta take your chances!

Do you want to tell us what your favorite bar on Patpong is?

Good Luck (whatever you decide to do!)
tongue.gif" border="0

I believe current rates in NEP are 1500ST and 2000LT. Could vary of course due to factors mentioned above but these seem acceptable to most girls and most punters on holidays.

I like Hollywood on level 3, G-Spot, AngelWitch and Raibnbow 1. Another good one is on second floor turn left when exiting Woodstock and the third go-go (cant remember the name). Titty Twister is also worth a look but very small.

Also Clinton plaza is well worth a look especially Hollywood East and Dolls House.

In Cowboy of course Long Gun still kicks arse and Midnite bar is also good - all the girls are from Burium and Surin (mostly ethnic Khemen and nice personalities).

Avoid Patpong go-gos like the plague in my opinion.

Try the outdoor bars in NEP, some stunners who don't like dancing hang out there.

You might have to pay a BF but you shouldn't get ripped off.

Try Playskool's bar for starters.

Don't pay more than 1500 LT.

1000 seems to be the norm, if you are an expat. laugh.gif" border="0

I don't know about short time rates.

Good Luck.

Have to agree with Blackie about Playskool Beer Bar. A couple of exceptional women working there but not there every night. Since I hang there quite often I see them all the time and know they've been working there awhile. Not many middle of the roaders though, the rest tend to the low end.

I also agree the Playskool Go Go should be checked out. I used to warn people away from there but I think they've recruited some new talent of late.

I used to recommend Voodoo but that place had gone downhill on my last visit. But I do agree with Rainbow I & II and would add Hollywood (between Playskool and Rainbow I - I think but I always misplace R I & II).

The place mentioned three doors down from a left coming out of Woodstock sounds like Fantasia and I've heard good recommendations about it from other sources. Only been there once or twice myself and not recently.

And the 1500ST / 2000LT is probably about right. These guys offering 1000ST / 1500LT are IMHO trying to make themselves look good. Or trying to price fix. You simply won't get girls with good eye appeal for that.

But I would highly recommend that if a girl really treats you right and she's told you it's "up to you" that you give her a tip and let her know you'd planned to give her xxx but are giving her yyy because you thought she was great. That will make her feel good and maybe she'll spread the word that some farang know how to appreciate good service.

Go to the G Spot at NEP. Last thing i have heard is that they offer extra "activities" in the toilet. I believe it was SM, but i am not sure. You have to ask RogerRabbit about that, he has received the "extra" treatment...

cool.gif" border="0

[ July 19, 2001: Message edited by: bangcock ]

And the 1500ST / 2000LT is probably about right. These guys offering 1000ST / 1500LT are IMHO trying to make themselves look good. Or trying to price fix. You simply won't get girls with good eye appeal for that.

Nope not trying to look good, getting those prices and less. In the last couple of months I've been with a couple of 8/9 and 6/7 for 500B. I guess the girls can spot someone desperate so price accordingly.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

But I would highly recommend that if a girl really treats you right and she's told you it's "up to you" that you give her a tip and let her know you'd planned to give her xxx but are giving her yyy because you thought she was great. That will make her feel good and maybe she'll spread the word that some farang know how to appreciate good service.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If you ever need a good electrician or Avionics Engineer let me know. If you think good service demands a tip then you can tip me on top of the agreed rate, Fair enough.

Archived