The Best Bars in NEP

Savittre

quote:

And the 1500ST / 2000LT is probably about right. These guys offering 1000ST / 1500LT are IMHO trying to make themselves look good. Or trying to price fix. You simply won't get girls with good eye appeal for that.

Not true. 1000ST is perfectly accepted. On occasion you will certainly be turned down. I guess it helps when they have seen you quite a few times and talked to you before, as is the case when you are a regular customer, someone living here. The above statement is actually supported by some polls that have been done in the past on this board and on the Nanapong board. The majority of customers paid 1000 baht ST, with I agree a substantial nr. paying 1500 baht.(these data do not apply to Patpong, Soi 33)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, rictic, I hope I do find a girl that 'really treats me right'. I could use a little of that!

And sure, I can follow your recommendation. If she really treats me right, then I'll want to treat her better than she's treated me. IMHO, that's how it should be... me and my idealism!

I notice you guys attach importance to the girl telling you 'Up to you', instead of quoting her price. Why? I mean, if her price is within the currently accepted range, and therefore sounds quite reasonable to you, what's wrong with that?? tongue.gif" border="0

Why are we all quoting in increments of 500bt?

Isn't it reasonable to offer (for example) 700St and 1200baht LT?

There seems to be a need to offer to the nearest 500.

Can the girls only count in 500 and 1000 bahts???

[ July 20, 2001: Message edited by: ozbod ]

quote:

Originally posted by ozbod:

Isn't it reasonable to offer (for example) 700St and 1200baht LT?

There seems to be a need to offer to the nearest 500.

Can the girls only count in 500 and 1000 bahts???

[ July 20, 2001: Message edited by: ozbod ]

This is the Thai style. When prices increase it is usually not a little, like keeping up with inflation, but usually with a big jump.

Therefore the difference between 1000 and 1500 baht is only 'one' step.

"Why are we all quoting in increments of 500bt?"

The one time I gave a girl B1,700 she seemed a little disappointed I didn't give her B2,000. She was pretty hot and I had really intended to but we'd had a couple of drinks at Nana disco and it dropped my available funds to what I gave her.

Maybe they figure if they're worth B1,700 they're worth B2,000. Or maybe it was just a coincidence this happened and has nothing to do with the fraction of B2,000.

quote:

Originally posted by ozbod:

500 baht = one "standard whore unit (SWU)." Very inconvenient to deal in fractions of an SWU.

TEDBkK,

I have been reading the board about what is the best information learned from this Message board. I have to now say that when I get to the first "baht exchange" at the airport when I make my first trip in September I'm going to exchange half my money for regular Thai baht and the other half for (SWU). This should make payments in the morning after LT easy for a newbie like me. I will be always greatful for this insite.

Thanks again,

LeoTex

Archived