The Best Bars in NEP

Savittre

quote:

Originally posted by LeoTex:

TEDBkK,

I have been reading the board about what is the best information learned from this Message board. I have to now say that when I get to the first "baht exchange" at the airport when I make my first trip in September I'm going to exchange half my money for regular Thai baht and the other half for (SWU). This should make payments in the morning after LT easy for a newbie like me. I will be always greatful for this insite.

Thanks again,

LeoTex

You are very welcome. If you learn to think in SWUs instead of your home currency, your money will go a lot further when you are in Thailand.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TEDBKK.

I think you just started something new (the tip of the iceberg). IMHO you need to take this to the next level. Have "units" for all transaction needed.

SWU Standard Whore Unit*

BFU Barfine units

LDU Lady Drink Unit

BJU Blow Job Unit

GTU Girlfriend Tip Unit

SCU Shot a Clinic Unit

*STU Short Time Unit

LTU Long Time Unit

Think of all the possibilities, pre pay your hotel, and don't eat. You wouldn't need any BAHT. Downside all the BAHT police would be out of work. I guess they could find jobs in the new "Unit Exchange Booths. I will leave the color of the units as they say in LOS up to you.

LeoTex

quote:

Originally posted by LeoTex:

TEDBKK.

I think you just started something new (the tip of the iceberg). IMHO you need to take this to the next level. Have "units" for all transaction needed.

You are missing the point -- the "standard" in SWU. Once you have a standard unit you don't need a bunch of other units. Think about your most valued LOS activity -- the SWU concept expresses value of everything else in terms of that one thing.

TEDBKK,

And that one thing is?????????????

Once you know what what that thing is you still need to work on what the bottom line cost should be for the service. When you know what is being offered, you need to know how compensate on the offering. I still believe that using the "units" (you introduce the units to the board) will make the overall transation easy, and most important will save us newbies a bunch of BAHT.

LeoTex

Archived