AFL Tipping Competition Anyone???

MooNoi

I had a shocker this season. Most I tipped in any round was 6. Appalling.

A bit like the Demons!

Hey - good win for you today, J2. I watched the game. Cassisi kicked a goal with 3 seconds left to win the game. At Kardinia Park too, so a good win for your guys going into the finals.

Then I watched Sheedy and Hird's send off at the "G". 88,000 people there! Richmond spoiled the party somewhat, winning by 27 points.

Can't see anyone stopping Geelong though.

Next week, Richmond play St Kilda. If the Tigers win, they'll avoid the wooden spoon.

That means Melbourne will play Carlton for the wooden spoon on Sunday afternoon. Whoever comes last gets the first draft pick. Which means, as far as that game's concerned, whoever loses "wins" and whoever wins "loses" if you get my meaning! Interesting scenario, and will be interesting to see what happens in that game.

I am hoping like hell Kevin Sheedy comes and coaches us next year!!!

Well you hoped in vain, you've got one of his proteges, Dean Bailey... been Assistant at Port.

May not be a bad choice actually, you have to rebuild now and a young coach who can develop with the players could be the way to go. Just hope the committee leaves him alone, Vic clubs are notorious for interfering with coaches and selection committees.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep - watched it.

Not a pretty game of football, but damn tough!

West Coast are goneski.... Judd's groin is nowhere near 100%, and losing Cousins last night was the death-knell.

Pies and Swans tonight should be a ripper, as will Cats and Kangaroos tomorrow.

I really hope Swans win tonight (apart from the fact they're playing The Pies) coz if they do it'll set up a re-match with West Coast next week, which are always absolutely classic matches.

I had a look at their weasel website this morning, all they could do was bleat about their injuries and how unlucky they were.

They looked pretty good to me, they were definitely undermanned when we played them in the minor round but I think last night it came down to heart and guts and we had more.

So now we're down to 4.

A Geelong / Roos grand final would be excellent.

As would seeing both Collingwood *AND* Port lose by a point each in their respective preliminary finals.

I'm actually going to be in Adelaide next weekend and a friend has got me tickets to the Port / North game on Saturday afternoon at Moron Park...er... AAMI Stadium.

Even though they're not my team I will make a point of going to buy a kangaroos scarf this week to wear to the game!! :D

Archived