AFL Tipping Competition Anyone???

MooNoi

OK... I know a few of you support that rugby league thing (played by boof-heads, drunks and rapists), but if anyone wants to enter an AFL tipping competition for the season, I'm prepared to set one up. (At least the AFL can provide a good drug-addict or two - something different).

I know there must be some AFL people out there somewhere! (Julian 2 - where are you?) :crazy:

Even if you're not an AFL fan still enter. Not sure if there would be any prizes, but still could be fun. :D

Don't worry if you don't know anything about AFL... in my old office in Australia the "girls" used to tip based on which uniform was "prettiest" and quite often won the comp. Sluts. :mad:

If you want to enter, (even non-Aussies more than welcome of course!), reply to this post (not PM) by next Wednesday 28th March and I'll set up a competition on Yahoo Footy Tipping. I will monitor it during the season and post the reults each week.

AFL Website For Your Perusal - They have a "Rules" Section!

Have a go, ya mugs!

Moo Noi

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, just notice on the competition website to sign you up I *DO* need an email address for you.

So please PM me if you want to enter and leave an email address for me to use to enter you into the comp.

I'll just use your board handle name for the comp. Then everyone knows who everyone is.

Thanks,

Moo Noi

Yeah mate, I'm in, see if you can wake up the other Croweaters... Fat Aussie might be a starter.

I joined the AFL website competition too.

What about Dog, I know he's a Banana bender but Brisbane picked up a few fans up there when they won the three in a row.

Like you said, I've seen sheilas do better with a pin than some of the die hard fans. Especially if they support some mug team like Essendon and keep picking them to win. :neener:

Cool.

Need you to PM me your email though.

I think I'll automatically enter Dumsoda too, as he's too busy rooting on the beach at Ko Samet to check the board. :monkey:

Acutally, hope he's doing it in his bungalow, not on the beach. :hmmm::yikes:

If he is lying on the beach, I wonder if anyone's called Greenpeace yet?? :rotl::rotl:

Thanks mate....5555

Don't normally read the Sports page...just checked it out now....

So I'm in O.K.....but being a Demons supporter....I'm Stuffed... you've got my email addy, so all should be fine

Actually greenpeace didn't get a call.....but Miss P. made a small fortune.....charging the "J" tourists to take photos of...."Chang nam si kao"

:grinyes::grinyes::yikes::grinyes::grinyes:

Archived