AFL Tipping Competition Anyone???

MooNoi

In Adelaide this weekend and a friend had a spare ticket to the Preliminary Final - Port Adelaide and North Melbourne. (Sorry - refuse to call them The Kangaroos without the "north" bit!)

What a pathetic, insipid, lack-lustre, woeful performance by North. :(

After the amazing game the night before between Geelong and Collingwood in front of 98,002 people it was a real let-down.

So now we're down to 2. The best 2 teams throughout the whole season, if the truth be told.

Which, I guess, is proof the finals system works.

So... next week.. the two "choker" teams. Who's it to be? Will The Power prevail? Will the Cats do the usual thing and choke on a grand final furball... again?

(Took a couple of photos for Julian2 while I was at the game).

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Julian 2 is being conspicuous by his absence.

I would put up some rolling-on-the-floor-pissing-myself smilies after today's pathetic showing by Port, but after such a huge loss, even I don't have the heart to do it.

So I'll settle for a couple of regular smilies instead.

Chok dee Cats!

:) :)

Ironic that one of the proudest football clubs in Australia is now a laughing-stock of the football world.

It'll take them a long time to recover from this one.

The greatest margin in grand final history.

"We are a flop flop flop... to the top top top... we were history in the making!"

Geelong i think...not by many

Some statements look funny in retrospect. I enjoyed a pleasent drunken breakfast in BKK watching the AFL final with a bunch of friendly Oz expats (Bring the booze I will enjoy). The NZ-Romania WRC game was a blur .....

AFL Final tomorrow, I like weekends, God help us next weekend in WRC Quarter Final!

Archived