Fifteen British Navy personnel have been captured at gunpoint by Iran

elef

How's that story going anyway, public holidays should be over in Tehran ?

Its being treated with amazing indifference in the UK, Channel 4 news does'nt even mention it at all in its leads.The BBC and sky are leading with cricket murder and playboy girl overdose. Clearly the foreign office are twisting arms.

JP

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>Surely it was all captured on satellite. Show us the images, pinpoint the spot. Easy to arbitrate who's right, who's wrong?

Margaret Beckett must be a forum member. At last, she's doing what I suggested 4 days ago, making public the satellite images.

[color:blue]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/6501555.stm[/color]

Hmmm come to think of it, I thought I spotted her at the Windmill lesbian show the other day. What a cheap charlie though - nursing a soda water all night, and no tip. :grin:

:beer:

UK reveals Iran dispute evidence

Satellite data proves 15 navy personnel being held in Iran were 1.7 nautical miles inside Iraqi waters when they were seized, UK defence officials say.

Vice Admiral Charles Style said the sailors had been "ambushed" in the Gulf after searching a vessel and their detention was "unjustified and wrong".

GPS

Either way its a loser for Iran, two american battle fleets in place, Blair/Bush looking for excuses to justify the coming bombing of Iran, even the French have an aircraft carrier inplace, no doubt to protect their own oil interests.

It won't be long before western diplomants & co start moving out.

Its loopy but predictable.

JP

Archived