Fifteen British Navy personnel have been captured at gunpoint by Iran

elef

even the French have an aircraft carrier inplace, no doubt to protect their own oil interests.

The French lost their perfectly legal oil contracts in Iraq to GWB's cronies in Texas after the invasion. My guess is that the French might not support the worst terrorist nation on the planet if they try to take control of Iranian oil as well.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"yes who needs the french for military muscle"

Ya guys should watch more TV... some very funny pics around of french legion literally frying Afro-Africans over wood fire in their home shit hole... at least we do have a sure sense of humour :grin:

Holy shit, that's it! A woman being held captive has written a letter home saying she knew they were in Iranian waters. Damn good thing her captors generously allowed it to be sent to her family.

Guess that proves it. Screw satellite position and all that scientific crap. Execute the bastards!

:(

Was referring to the video footage Flash not the letter. You can't fake that kind of "at ease" she displayed. You should know better than most about these ops. I believe troops were active in Iran long before the first missile was fired. Australian troops I believe.

Found it. And of course those evil despicable slimey Limeys have the nerve to doubt her very, very compassionate sincerity! Why quite clearly, these the very, very typically kind words an English woman prisoner who lives in England would come up with:

"My name is Leading Seaman Faye Turney. I come from England. I serve on Foxtrot Nine Nine. I have been in the Navy nine years. I live in England.

"I was arrested on Friday March 23. Obviously we trespassed into their waters.

"They were very friendly and very hospitable, very thoughtful, good people.

"They explained to us why we had been arrested. There was no aggression, no hurt, no harm. They were very, very compassionate."

Pommish lies and propoganda

Archived