Do you tell the bg?

jonjon058

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's your responsibility to tell. Even if she didn't have it then she got have gotten it from you from that encounter.

It's not easy to phrase/communicate though even when she speaks reasonable English and/or you speak reasonable Thai, especially not in a nightlife setting. Still I would make sure it gets explained. Perhaps ask the doctor to write an explanation in Thai, then you pass it on to her, with or without an appointment & 300 baht for the bill. :)

I LT'd a girl from Sweethearts brothel in Soi 5 many years ago, took her back to the GP, and while starting to munch found some small lesions on her vagina, plus some bloodlike discharge. She swore her period finished ten days earlier. So i got her to get dressed again, and took her to Bumrungrad for a check-up. The lesiosn were herpes, teh dicharge was result of a recent contraceptive injection, considered not abnormal by the doctor. I got the doctor to tell her that she wasn't to have intercourse while they hadn't ehaled, got some cream and took her back hoem again. We did find other safe ways to have fun, though. She was very affectionate after all that.

Then left for switzerland.

Why do some of my nicest friends all want to go to Switzerland?

Archived