Do you tell the bg?

jonjon058

Anyway, I am not asking whether I was being responsible. I was asking what the likely reaction would have been from the bar girl.

Maybe your not asking but I am telling you it was. Her reaction isn't the issue here. The issue is that you know your mate is carrying an STD and may have infected her, who will maybe infect others. Her reaction I guess will be directed at him not you so I am not sure what your worried about. However her reaction to you will be justified once she knows you were aware of him having an STD and said nothing to her.

How often do you chat to this girl? Maybe next time you see her do the right thing and tell her.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can always tell the bar girl she might have an STD. Before you do it, tell the other farangs around you what you are going to do. They will pay special attention to what is going on when you tell her, especially if she decides to beat on your ass. And some of these Thai ladies can give out a terrible thrashing especially to a farang who never expected to be thrashed.

I'm back in farang land now and no chance to talk to her for at least 2 months. She was a nice looking girl and would have taken her back myself had I not known what she may not. I feel no responsibility for whatever she may have caught off my friend if in fact it happened that way. That is an occupational hazard that we all need to accept. But I think she sure as fuck would have taken it out on me if I was the one to tell her. Someone tell me about a bar girl that was grateful for someone telling them this and I will change my opinion on the subject.

jonjon......I appreciate your position that the girl may have taken it out on you. That being said, if I knew a bargirl or any other person for that matter, may have contracted something, I would like to think I would tell them. Not telling them would make me feel I am part of the problem. To clear my concience, I would have to tell her. That is just me.

BT you may have been joking but I actually think that is the best advice so far. You can probably get that medicine over the counter at a Thai pharmacy. Seems like you can get anything there.

It is interesting that so far the only replies have been what people "would do" in that situation but I am amazed that no one has replied about being in a similar situation and saying what they actually did do and how it turned out. That was what I really wanted to know.

Archived