Pattaya

step

Yes....there is !!!!!!

Simply utilising the "seat" in the amply sized shower cubicle.....

Who needs food any way???.....Well the kitchen did come in handy for slicing the Limes

Totally recommend White House condotel....

Even if Mehkong's got the best value deal in town, for a short stay the White House is very well positioned

Cheers DS

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The White House is nice. Would be even better if they had a real pool instead of an over sized bathtub that's taken them 2 years to complete. :confused:

I like the Bella Villa Prima in soi 4. Pretty sure all the rooms have a have a little mini kitchen. The suites have a full kitchen.

I suppose it is all relative to your individual requirements, and admittedly mine are rather different than most other board members since I stay in Pattaya during the week when I am working on the ESB rather than going there for Sanuk activities.

CT, your comment about it being "No-Where's" Land is a bit off the mark since it is only 2 minutes walk up the Soi to Second road and Soi 6, I think it is due to the fact that Song Taew / MotorCyc taxis take you all the way around the houses to get there rather than the direct route.

Yeah, re location, I actually enjoy scooting around on foot. Plus if one is bothered about paying for 2 baht bus trips then one only needs cross 2nd Road and walk through the air conditioned loveliness of Mike Shopping Mall, during opening hours of course, to hit the beach in a matter of minutes.

CT, your comment about it being "No-Where's" Land is a bit off the mark since it is only 2 minutes walk up the Soi to Second road and Soi 6, I think it is due to the fact that Song Taew / MotorCyc taxis take you all the way around the houses to get there rather than the direct route.

Right Mekong! I was exclusively talking about tourists. I don't see them feeling comfortable walking there at night! I don't see a tourist being comfortable with a motorbike taxi!

Remember that day on the special table when I had 4 beers more than I can handle? I wanted to walk a little, I thought I will come out at 2nd road when I take the soi to the left (standing with my back to J, direction to the huge parking lot) I walked, walked walked.... it got darker, darker. after 5 minutes... wohooo Pattaya Klang but I couldn't really figure in which direction since it looks a like when night and I was drunk and cars going both ways, so i had no orientation in my beer head! When I have reached Carrefours I knew I was in the wrong direction and took a Motor Bike Taxi back to my condo :)

It is an absolute nice place, the restaurant is brilliant mak mak, nice people there, good food and very cheap, but I think it is more meant to be for people who know Pattaya a little better and not for someone who just comes here the first or second time. For them everything off 2nd road or Beach road is No Wheres Land! That is what I meant!

Yeah, re location, I actually enjoy scooting around on foot. Plus if one is bothered about paying for 2 baht bus trips then one only needs cross 2nd Road and walk through the air conditioned loveliness of Mike Shopping Mall, during opening hours of course, to hit the beach in a matter of minutes.

That is what I would do,

I would walk through Mikes, it kills the first "aftershower sweat" I wouldn't care about paying twice, I would just not like to go into the wrong direction, walking through mikes can be fun :)

Best location I ever had was at the Marriott 2 Months when I waited for my condo to be finished. It has a direct connection to LOYAN GADN (Royal Garden), I just loved it! Down the elevator with AC, turn to the right and I was in the mall. Everybody knows the heatwave after having a shower and leaving the room, At Marriott I was always fresh, took a baht bus at beach road and 2 minutes later I was at WS. Just loved it!

Bwahahahahaha :grinyes:

5 Wild Turkeys, a Dum Soda Striptease, the tightest red dress and being on the wrong side of the hallway can be confusing! Hey...... I had no food all day, you at least had lunch and gummi apples! :grinyes::wave::grinyes:

It is not that one of the young bucks had to bail out early because he was afraid to bake a chocolate cake :grinyes::grinyes::grinyes:

The other night when you went home with your two stunning ladies I was out to 7:30 and went home with 0,00 stunning ladies. Hmmm.... hold on... not sure I can win this argument! :crazy:

:rotl::rotl::rotl::grinyes::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Just need to clarify a couple of things (hate people to get the wrong idea)

The DS striptease DID NOT involve me wearing a tight Red dress!!!...That would not be a pretty sight...lol....I was simply walking from the shower with a towel...(Almost) wrapped around my ample waist..5555

The Red Dress was extremely tight and magnificently "Filled" by your "Date"....I seem to recall commenting to you that walking down the sidewalk....behind her....really started to make my handkerchief move about in my pocket... :grinyes::worship::worship::grinyes:

A beautifully proportioned Bum...in a skin tight long Red Dress......with just the slightest outline of a cute little "Thong" becoming obvious as her hips moved while she walked..... :evilpumpkin::evilpumpkin::grinyes::evilpumpkin::evilpumpkin:

Not that I noticed...or looked at your girl's Bum...or had wicked thoughts or anything like that...

NO SIR, not me....hehehehehe.... :sex::sex:

It's just that it was...."in my face" ...so to speak.

Still convinced that there was nothing we saw that night that came within a Country Mile of "Our" BYO

.....and as for me taking home 2 versus your nil... it was a drawn game...

Scoreline that night ...Nil all

...But it was fun....and I did get "compensation"....later :grinyes::beer::grinyes:

Archived