Car hire in Pattaya

torrenova

I need to rent a car or truck for a while on a monthly basis and am looking for some help. I am largely concerned about insurance and how to tell whether it is worth the paper it is written on.

I know you've got Avis, Budget etc. but they want about Bt50,000 per month for a baby Vios and I'm not paying that.

Anyone know any better deals ?

Krungthep Car Rental, 2 locations I think, however I have only been to the one at the end of Asoke near Fortune.

Lumpini Car rental, 100 metres past Lumpini police station, on the same side, heading towards the BTS.

Both do monthly rentals for mid 20K a month~

I did a edit to add that the insurance charges at Lumpini are lower than Krungthep. Krungthep charges a large deposit for non-Thai drivers license, Lumpini doesn't.

I don't rent but I know many people who do, majority use Q-Cars, a lot of the expats who I work with are only here on 12-24 month contracts and this is the recommended lease hire company.

The owner of the company is a Farang and a friend of mine, either go via his website or PM me for contact details.

I need to rent a car or truck for a while on a monthly basis and am looking for some help. I am largely concerned about insurance and how to tell whether it is worth the paper it is written on.

I know you've got Avis, Budget etc. but they want about Bt50,000 per month for a baby Vios and I'm not paying that.

Anyone know any better deals ?

I have a 2003 Mitsubishi 4-door pickup with full insurance for rent if you're interested. A friend of mine went back to his country to work and left it in my care. Might be a good match.

I don't rent but I know many people who do, majority use Q-Cars,

I can second that, Q-Cars is very good, reasonable prices and very good and clean cars without any smell (biggest problem I have found was the smell) Good service and uncomplicated transaction and 100% trustworthy! Would that have made any difference if I had mentioned your name?

CT,

The owner of Q-Cars is only in Pattaya 5-6 nights/month now and he is a regular at The Nova Table when here, in fact when you left on Monday evening he was sat there with us.

As for mentioning my name, he would probably charge you more :neener:

Archived