Things to do in Pattaya during the Day

jonjon058

Yeah P72 hotel is good, I heard many guys saying that

and most important;

don't listen to anyone except DDDave or me, the others have been to Pattaya for Debauchery only, you can basically do anything you want if you know where to go!

Just drop me a PT when you are here and I am glad to guide you around! You know BKK fellas think they are special because they 3 times the price for less service :cover:

Pattaya has the reputation of being bad but it's infrastructure has improved a lot and whatever you are looking for you will find it!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>Is there good diving near by that time of year?

Yup. Pretty much year round in Pattaya. Quite a number of interesting dive sites, depending upon your experience (for example there are a few decent wrecks in the 20 - 30 meter range). Not the best vizability in the world by any means, but if you are into diving, there will be more than enough to keep you happy.

There is a fair dive industry in Pattaya, and if you are interested, I can point you in the right direction. What level diver are you?

josh

Before noon, I strongly recommend the JP Bar.

From noon onwards, if you MUST be awake, it's de rigueur to simply drink and shag (unless, of course, you're in recovery, in which case just shagging is permissible). A farang in Pattaya doing anything else is shirking his duty, will no longer be eligible for the free "bad guys go to..." wife-beater, and could even get deported from Pattaya to Thailand. :nono: I've seen it happen to alot of newbies -- they leave the safety of the barstool, even for a moment, and next thing they know they're visiting upcountry temples or - god forbid - at a floating market. :doah: Beware - at least one elbow should remain on the bar at all times! :beer:

(Sure, CT has a long list of other things to do, but he has connections and can get away with that crazy stuff... Golf, tennis, shopping, etc. :chili: Not for the faint of heart with no BiB friends!)

;)

YimSiam

* buy a "good guy goes to heaven, bad guy goes to pattaya" t-shirt to accentuate your beerbelly

* proudly show said beerbelly while walking up and down beach road

* to further extend said beerbelly, buy a bottle of lukewarm cheers beer at a 7-11 and drink it sitting on the curb

* bargain down the services of a streetwalker from 400 baht to 300

* compare notes on sub-500-baht streetwalkers with fellow punters while drinking lukewarm cheers beer on beach road curbside

if this doesn't appeal, there's really only one thing left to do:

bang your head on the wall for travelling all that way just to end up in the world's butthole...

Have you been spying on me?

jack :help:

PS. Oh, you could always get up early and go and sit on a deck chair on the beach facing out to sea and wait until someone comes and shoots you? :(

(Sure, CT has a long list of other things to do, but he has connections and can get away with that crazy stuff... Golf, tennis, shopping, etc. :chili: Not for the faint of heart with no BiB friends!)

I sleep to 3pm and post on this board to 6pm then I sleep to 9pm and go out for a drink!

..on a rainy day :grin:

I like daytime activities in Pattaya much more than in Bangkok. In Bangkok I rather lay by the hotel swimming pool all day if I have hang over because it's a pain to go anywhere in that traffic. In Pattaya I can rent a moto and drive to Jomtien or nearby fishing village if I wanna go to the beach. Or take a boat to Koh Larn. Can go diving, play some golf, go carting, movies, deep sea fishing, and pretty much do anything you can do in Bangkok only it's a bit cheaper.

Archived