Crystal Lounge - Soi 20

liquidflux

Anybody know the word on this place? Soi 20, right on the corner of the street that connects with soi 18. The place looks pretty sexy but every time I've been by it's completely empty.....ZERO customers. Never seen anyone in the shop either. They must be doing something to survive.

The Lambo and go-karts on display in the building across the street are an interesting sight as well.

Dumsoda & Ms P, myself & Avatar Gal had a few good nights there. And we got a ride in the gay tuk-tuk in the showroom :grinyes:.

Good food and better cocktails. But not cheap. Not over-the-top either.

Cheers,

SD

Now you're in...."My part of the world"....

Yeah, the cars have been sitting in that show room for at least the past 2 years.....amazing!!!

Crystal lounge can be good fun....even if a tad xxx'y....Coctails run at about 300Bt with the ++ added in..

About a year ago (just after it opened) SuaDum, myself and a couple of our "Very good friends" enjoyed a very pleasant late afternoon there....They were having a Salsa dance exhibition and the place was jumping......with some smoking hot bods.....a bit over the top with a gay Thai guy trying to out perform some of the really smooth Afro- American guys....LOL....

But, more to my liking some of the Thai girls could really shake that thing!!! :grinyes::grinyes:

We maybe stayed a couple of hours.....

I remember well....I got my girl (a) Between the Sheets......and quickly followed up with a couple of Screaming Orgasms :grinyes::yikes::grinyes:

Likewise "Tiger" was filling his girl with allsorts of "Srange liquids...LOL)

Actually it was a really fun night.

They even drove us to Soi 31 (via Soi 33) in the Jewel encrusted Tuk Tuk.....(a tad gay...I might add) with it's humungous sound system blasting Baby Dolls all the way up 33...5555.... we just sat back and gave the "Royal" wave.

SD posted about this...complete with Photos of the Tuk Tuk & Harley....

Maybe if he reads this he will post a link...I'm too techno challanged (& lazy) to find it..

Enjoy.....but beware of Toxic....it can be dangerous.....555555

Cheers DS / DC :beer:

Bloody hell.....I'm so slow tying I get beaten to the punch...LOL....

I guess we must be telling the truth....cos our stories match....

Either that, or "Our Girls" have trained us well in their scamming ways :grinyes::grinyes:

OK Tiger...post the link....you're really good at that sorta shit!!!

Cheers

I remember SD's post and pics of the tuk tuk a while back. It's still prominently parked out front.

I stopped in with a friend, but she wasn't keen on us being the only 2 customers in there so we left. I might sample the wares next time around. I've always thought it was a nice spot in a good location, it just always seems dead day and night.

Nothing to do with crystal lounge, but I noticed a bunch of cars coming out of one of the parking garages in soi 18 around 3-4am every morning, a bunch filled with some HOT looking girls. Seemed like a hiso crowd based on the cars I saw. Coulda been the Rembrandt but not sure...my vision is usually pretty blurred at that hour. It's got a sign above the front door for some club/disco and the garage is to the left. Or maybe it's the right? Fuck, I wish I was still there now!

I've been to Koi a few times. The model nights can be interesting.

I don't think they were coming from there, unless they used this garage for access to soi 20. Pretty certain they were coming from whatever is inside the building that's attached to the parking garage, but who knows. Another addition to the long list of things to investigate further someday.

Not really sure it's an organized event. I think the owner lets them eat and drink for free on any given night just to have them around. I haven't been there for a while so it's quite possible things have changed, or they've moved on to the next "in" spot.

Archived