15 Sailors Free

ChristianTroy

Mcnamara's rule #2,

Empathize with the enemy. IMHO, everyone should be trying to understand why Iran feels the need to stir up shit and not pissing and moaning about it.

Apparently VP Bush and President Cheney were too busy reading "the little train that could" and missed this lesson.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mcnamara's rule #2,

Empathize with the enemy. IMHO, everyone should be trying to understand why Iran feels the need to stir up shit and not pissing and moaning about it.

Apparently VP Bush and President Cheney were too busy reading "the little train that could" and missed this lesson.

Agree with you 100% here, understanding is not the same as agreeing.......

Damn. I was already decided to order a program package that includes CNN, SKY and Al Jazeera. Shame Fox news is not available here, that would have been the best. The live broadcasted fire show in Bangdad when the last war started looked better than the show that ened last Olympics. Only maybe a couple of more people did actually die in that show.

I think they got off lightly. Do you think if Iranian troops had been picked up in Iraq waters that would have recieved the same treatment? I doubt it. Huge slap in the face for the Coalition and I am sure the Iranians will frequently remind the world, who it is, that conduct themselves in a civilised manner.

:up::up::up: to Ahmadinejad

Damn. I was already decided to order a program package that includes CNN, SKY and Al Jazeera. Shame Fox news is not available here, that would have been the best. The live broadcasted fire show in Bangdad when the last war started looked better than the show that ened last Olympics. Only maybe a couple of more people did actually die in that show.

Never mind the American Soldier count. What the news fails to report is that it's estimated well over 20,000 innocent women and children have been killed. But Fox News does not care about that.

There is NOTHING cool about that sort of fireworks. The shame should be on yourself for thinking that way.

Nope, its all in hand, Ahminijand will enjoy his 15mins of adoration and fame thinking that he has changed the world view his favour.

What has changed, a few gullibles love the new suites issued to the service men, the girl got a few rags!! and a clear statement women had no role in these matters, that should set the feminists thinking!

Soon as easter holidays are over its back to business.

JP

Archived