Nana Hotel

Nuts

Wanted to pose this question for anyone that has knowledge about the Nana Hotel only allowing one guest to accompany you back to your room.

I read this on another forum awhile ago and wanted find out if its true.

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wanted to pose this question for anyone that has knowledge about the Nana Hotel only allowing one guest to accompany you back to your room.

Thanks in advance.

One guest only? At the Nana!? :nono:

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Oh, shit, that's a cracker, mate. :up: Priceless. :bow: F*ck, man, you could drive a herd of 30 f*cking billy goats each ridden by a naked machine-gun toting ladyboy into the lift and up to your room in that joint and no c*nt would bat an eyelid.*

Thanks for the chortle, cock. Keep 'em coming. :applause:

jack :help:

* In fact, I think the poster known as Old Hippie :clown: did just that, one time in autumn 1998, during his "drinking" years. :drunk:

FJ may laugh but there're many reports that you have to pay extra if you've more than one girl at the same time - not if you take them one by one. Many guestfriendly hotels in Pattaya have started with this too. They say that the costs for electricity, water and towels are so high now that they must charge extra for girl #2, 3, 4 and so on.

It could also be that each patron is handled seperatedly.

Not to long ago I was having a drink in this one hotel's lobby when a farang came in and went to the front desk. He asked for his key. Before they gave him the key, they told him he could only take only one lady upstairs with him. He made his choice of the two, got his key and went upstairs.

Shit I said, things have changed. I know I took 4 birds upstairs there once. But the next day, I was having a drink in the same lobby when a farang came in with 2 birds. Asked for his key, got it and took the 2 birds upstair. Same person at the counter. The only difference I saw is the person behind the counter was apparently handling everyone on a personal basis.

If you're a frequent customer it's harder to implement a new rule, some hotels just charge for those using internet or discount price and some just for overnight guests. Still there's a risk that you've to pay extra at Nana.

Thanks in advance.

One guest only? At the Nana!? :nono:

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Oh' date=' shit, that's a cracker, mate. :up: Priceless. :bow: F*ck, man, you could drive a herd of 30 f*cking billy goats each ridden by a naked machine-gun toting ladyboy into the lift and up to your room in that joint and no c*nt would bat an eyelid.*

Thanks for the chortle, cock. Keep 'em coming. :applause:

jack :help:

* In fact, I think the poster known as Old Hippie :clown: did just that, one time in autumn 1998, during his "drinking" years. :drunk:

[/quote']

Right you are Jack old Pal. I was indeed partaking in just such an endevour, when some nasty old 1/2 wit of a security guard tapped me on the shoulder and said I'd have to pay extra for the entourage...I parted off one of the ladyboys, 2 goats and a bottle of Loa Khaw, and was off with a nod and a wai. Next morning on the way out, he gave me the thumbs up and a big smile, guess he'd had a pretty good night as well.

On a side note, I'll add, there is much to be said about "taping the flock" as they seldom refuse Blow jobs, say yes to anal, and provide milk for the morning coffee...all in all, a decent deal...oh, and they don't write "dead cow" letters either!

Archived