Ladies of mixed origin

SatRai

Last time in BKK I met a very sexy and attractive lady in Long Gun (SoiCowboy). For two nights I went there and both nights she asked if she could come with me. But both nights I refused, the bloody fool that I was!

Now that I am back in my home country I regret this and every day I think and dream about her.

Life is hard...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Last time in BKK I met a very sexy and attractive lady in Long Gun (SoiCowboy). For two nights I went there and both nights she asked if she could come with me. But both nights I refused, the bloody fool that I was!

Now that I am back in my home country I regret this and every day I think and dream about her.

Life is hard...

What the HELL were you thinking?????

:question: :clown::doah::nono::shakehead:footinmou

Last time in BKK I met a very sexy and attractive lady in Long Gun (SoiCowboy). For two nights I went there and both nights she asked if she could come with me. But both nights I refused' date=' the bloody fool that I was!

Life is hard...[/quote']

What the HELL were you thinking?????

:question: :clown::doah::nono::shakehead:footinmou

Let this be a lesson, not only for me myself but also for any other guy reading this!

So don't behave as foolish as I did. Never say no if you have a chance to fuck a hot chick; you'll regret it, that's for sure!

Refused?? Why?????? we're all curious

there used to be a stunning thai/filipina in cowboy at five star. she is being sponsored now.

still there occasionally as greeter girl.

damn, I had the hots for her.

I remember EXACTLY who you mean, Tox.

She was (and probably still is) a stunner... pretty close to the best looking girl in the street IMHO. :thumbup:

Didn't know she was still around occaisionally.

She must be being a good girl if she's being sponsored and actually not working. Nice catch, whoever snagged her! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Then again, I never talked to her. Just ogled. She might be a real bitch! :grin:

and then there was another hottie, father indian, mum thai. used to do the banana show in angelwitch, lovely face, small body.

she stayed with me for over a year, after she found out I wasn't marriage material, she moved on. actually to SF were she got married.

is back in LOS now, but off the market. guess that marriage paid off well.

bitch.

inTOXICated

• 2 weeks later...

Archived