Ladies of mixed origin

SatRai

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I met a "Thai lady" one day and took her to a short time hotel. After about 3 hours of fun, I said enough is enough and called it quits. But I enjoyed the company of this women so much, I decided to invite her to go with me to eat. We went to the cafeteria in the basement of Robinson's. When she saw the food I was going to eat, she said she could not eat that food. Puzzled, I took her to McDonald's which is upstairs. As I said, I liked this woman but it might have been because she could speak English very well. As we ate at McDonalds, I almost choked on the food when she said she was Christian.

Slightly puzzled, I asked her if she was born in Thailand. Her reply was[color:red]"No, I am visiting from the Philippines!"[/color]

Have to agree with Prosal, there are many absolutely gorgeous women of mixed origin in Indonesia. However, overall I find that the Indonesians tend to be a little on the heavy side for my liking. Admittedly not as heavy as Melbourne girls (is anywhere outside the UK and US?). My preference is for the petite Thai girls with the cinnamon-coloured skin.

I met what I assumed was a Thai-Indian girl in Nana Disco, she was with a Thai female friend. She was quite stunning, perhaps part of that allure was that she didn't appear 'Sukhumvit weathered'.

We chatted and had some laughs but come closing time when her and her friend were dancing the lights (tactfully) came on... she then motioned to her friend whether they should return to me (the falang) seated but her friend intimated 'no', made me question whether all girls in Nana Disco were 'available'... :confused: But, that's another topic.

And yes, I'm still reasonably hansum man. :cool:

I've also met and Indian looking girl in Nana disco that I wanted to take home. I have seen her pics on Mystique web site too. She seemed not too interested when I chatted her up and finally said if you want me you gotta pay 4000. So guess that was a clear sign that she's looking for that Brad Pitt there or otherwise she's very expensive :)

Archived