Ladies of mixed origin

SatRai

In Bangkok I have done the "holy deed" also with some ladies of mixed origin. i.e. Thai-Indian, Thai-Chinese and Thai-Cambodian. All very beautiful (What remains is Thai-farang). Another girl of Thai-Laos wasn't realy my cup of tea.

What are the experiences of you guys on this?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty hard not to mate. I mean, just what is a "pure Thai" anyway? Do they exist?

The Indians and Chinese have been in the country for centuries. The Lao/Khmer/Burmese are pretty much from the same racial pool.

Cheers,

SD

Suadders,

I'm sweating bullets right now as lunch hour is about to end in 5 minutes at the doctor's office and I need to return the nurse's call about my blood work results.

You know that I'm normally very loyal to a couple of regulars, but I pissed them off by introducing them to each other on the last trip, so I had to play the field.

If I get any bad news from the nurse, I blame the Lao freelancer I met afterhours along lower Suk! :D

Dialing...

Whew..wiping my brow...

No signs of disease at all. The heps, HIV and other scary things.

The doc wants to see me ASAP because my iron is too low and some kind of enzyme from my liver is too high.

So, with all due respect to the medical community, I think my daughter diagnosed me properly when she said, "Dad, you're a fucking alcoholic." :shocked:

I'm not meaning to make light of this bro, it's just always good news to get a thorough blood check and find out you don't have any incurable diseases.

Edit: Before the experts butt in, I realise that liver conditions are serious shit in their own right.

3 weeks a go I went to an A Go Go (better no names) in PTY with fellow board member The Fezman.

There was a girl, unusual look but still looked kinda thai to me! Absolutely stunning, totally looked like KRISTIN KREUK from the show Smallville!

I talked to her and it was loud and she kept on saying "what's that?" she said it a couple of times and I thought, "hmmm isn't she she supposed to say "solly me no undelstand" I repeated myself and she said "can speak up please?" I thought " :yikes: WTF??? she is supposed to say, music loud mak mak - can you speak me loud nid noi more"

I asked her where in Thailand she was born, she said "BKK" I asked her if she is a culture cocktail and she said "No I am pure Thai", I was laughing and said "Poot len naw" (are you kidding me?) She said "what's that?" I asked if she speaks thai "kun pood pa sa thai dai mai?" She said "Ok stop that right now, I am american" "whereabouts?" "Tampa Bay, Florida" :grin:

She said she was living with her dad in FL and she has a Cambodian mother, she was a stripper back home and when she ran out of money she wanted to dance in BKK/PTY when she realized what she is supposed to do she did it and now loves the amazing income! Bar fined her 3 nights later and it was a total flop. Her attitude was all over the place, she tried to establish western hooker rules, 1 hour 5000 baht! I haven't even left the bar with her. I laughed, payed my check bin and said goodbye like a gentleman! She started yelling at me (in perfect English :grinyes:) that I had ruined her business for the night (talked only 20 minutes before 11pm) I told her 'nicely' "I am sure there are many guys who love to get treated with an attitude, I am not one of them, I rather prefer a Thai Girl that knows the rules and not some broke US Chick stranded in an asian country, fucking her way through the hotel rooms to afford a ticket back home!" That obviously hit the nail on the head because she didn't know what to say. I told her "Nevermind, just try to be more like your colleagues and you will make good money. Be careful with what you are doing, if immigrations finds out about you, you will go to jail for a long time" Obviously I hit the nail on the head again and she apologized and asked if she could come with me, she would like to stay overnight with me and I could pay her whatever I think is appropriate. Went with her to my favorite A Gogo bar and danced with her at Lucifer, Marine 1 and Marine 2 and had a 5:30 am dinner with her, loads of fun, almost decent girlfriend sex and when she received her 1500 baht at 3pm she said "Thanx a lot, I had a lot of fun last night" Went out with her 3 more times for drinks and dancing, seems to be an okay girl now!

Whew..wiping my brow...

No signs of disease at all. The heps, HIV and other scary things.

The doc wants to see me ASAP because my iron is too low and some kind of enzyme from my liver is too high.

So, with all due respect to the medical community, I think my daughter diagnosed me properly when she said, "Dad, you're a fucking alcoholic." :shocked:

I'm not meaning to make light of this bro, it's just always good news to get a thorough blood check and find out you don't have any incurable diseases.

Edit: Before the experts butt in, I realise that liver conditions are serious shit in their own right.

I'll drink to that!! :beer::drunk::beer::drunk::beer::drunk:

Archived