Baguettes and Mustard

candyfloss

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know when we used to go to Japengo for lunch and have the tuna sashimi to start. Well the green stuff that you used to stir into your little plate of soy sauce to dip your sashimi in is called wasabi.

Why do you eat stuff when you haven't a feckin clue what it is :rolleyes:

Anyway...enough of this "Fag" food....

Where's that Belgian Dawg.....

Ssst sssst....here boy... that's a good puppy....

Now, you better get ya shit together real quick!!!!! DC is back in town....4 weeks from tomorrow...( and being helped to count the days...lol...)

Now REAL men eat B_D burgers...(or whatever your gunna call them at the new "Joint")...

...So get cracking pooch....I'm gunna be VERY "Hungry" when I hit town....and may even need some Man food....apart from the "turkeys!!!!

Cheers DS/DC :grinyes::beer::grinyes:

......Bacon. Melted Cheddar Cheese. Fried Mushrooms. Fried Onions. Mustard (English!) and Ketchup.Yum Yum. :grin:

Are u a fatty? :hubba:

Me a fatty?? :grin: :grin:

I am as skinny as a rake......despite 20 odd years of drinking twice my bodyweight in Beer on a regular basis and never taking any excercise.

Smoking like a chimney probably helped with keeping the weight down - the downside is yellow teeth and an inability to walk up stairs and hold a conversation at the same time. :crazy:

• 2 weeks later...
I love 'em. What are the Board Members favourite fillings ?

Correct me if I'm misunderstanding you' date=' but what you're saying is that mustard is your favourite sandwich/baquette filling? Nothing else, just mustard? No nice slice of ham to put the mustard on, just mastard? :confused:

OK, what kind of mustard?[/quote']

I'm still waiting Flossie, what kind of mustard?

Archived