Are there any good Russian go-gos?

Wallenda

Ok, your probably right, couldn't exactly remember the name, and it made no impression on me in the slightest, & I knew I wouldn't be back there, but we did go to the one thats straight ahead, and that was full of Japs, so we went to 'Climax' as you mention...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to set the record straight, the 10,000 bt short time is to take her out of Galaxy for a few hours and go with you to dinner/disco, etc. The girls are not allowed to go to a hotel and are not allowed to have sex with the customers. This info is straight from the "Czar's" mouth, a friend of mine for many years. The girl will also be followed by the inhouse KGB while you are with the girl to make sure she doesn't break the rules.

It's called Galaxy! Climax is the Rock 'n' Roll bar on the ground floor.

I went to Galaxy once, soon after it opened. They were charging 250 baht for a bottled Heineken, and the girls weren't even naked! One of them came over to me and offered a private dance for 1000 baht! How long does that last, I asked, she said 2 songs! I told her I could have a Thai lady all night for that kind of dosh! She agreed with me and moved away sadly.

Archived