Are there any good Russian go-gos?

Wallenda

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing is that none of the Girls in Pattaya looks remotely like that!

There are 3 things i HATE about Pattaya

#3 Hello Girls/Hello Boys saying "Have Show - Look Show"

#2 Persistent Indian Tailors pretending an British accent "Hai Maite, Have Suit for you, very nice"

#1 Russian Girls!!!

why?.....

- Because they look like fucking clones

- each and everyone of them has a sunburn on their cheecks

- each and everyone of them looks like a buffalo compared to thais

- each and everyone of them is trying to negotiate about prices in their eastern euro maid accent!

- Even at fucking Burger King one of these sunburned clone buffaloes was trying to get a better price. BK Girl : "Whopper Meal 125 baht kah" and the clone buffalo answers in her eastern euro maid accent "EIH GIIFF YOUHZ 100!!!"

- No matter where they are they negotiate and NEVER have success!

- None of them is ever smiling!

- They look even more ridiculous when they get rastafa hair extensions!

10,000 baht for ST is ridiculous, she just don't wanted to go!

Guys the "Go to Russia!" thing is getting real old.

But Vladivostok is not too far away from LoS. And I hear from friends who do business there that there are some raging drunken parties in this city. Of course, there's fuck all else to do there...5555555555

Cheers,

SD

The thing is that none of the Girls in Pattaya looks remotely like that!

There are 3 things i HATE about Pattaya

#3 Hello Girls/Hello Boys saying "Have Show - Look Show"

#2 Persistent Indian Tailors pretending an British accent "Hai Maite, Have Suit for you, very nice"

#1 Russian Girls!!!

why?.....

- Because they look like fucking clones

- each and everyone of them has a sunburn on their cheecks

- each and everyone of them looks like a buffalo compared to thais

- each and everyone of them is trying to negotiate about prices in their eastern euro maid accent!

- Even at fucking Burger King one of these sunburned clone buffaloes was trying to get a better price. BK Girl : "Whopper Meal 125 baht kah" and the clone buffalo answers in her eastern euro maid accent "EIH GIIFF YOUHZ 100!!!"

- No matter where they are they negotiate and NEVER have success!

- None of them is ever smiling!

- They look even more ridiculous when they get rastafa hair extensions!

10,000 baht for ST is ridiculous, she just don't wanted to go!

Everyone goes on about the number of Ivans in Pattaya but they are largely no good for business. The vast majority have no money and I just don't mean no money for me, they are constantly complaining about everything.

• 2 weeks later...

Wendella,

I admire beauty as much as any hot blooded male, and those who say Pattaya only houses the ugly russians were not at the Pollo club on walking street Novemeber 2005.

Personally I go to thailand for thai pussy, and other than asians in thai, white chicks fall outside the radar, but this one night my mate was curious, and persuaded me to go in and check it out with him.

There we saw 3 of the hottest russian girls your likely to ever see, beyond exaggaration, I don't care what anyone here thinks. If you had seen these three, you'd know. They were absolute freaks.

Anyway, popped in sat down, order 3 singha and watched alittle till they mosey overed to us, cocked a leg up (not a word was spoken) & expected a tip.

we all looked at each other in disbelief, are they fcukin kidding?? So my mate had a go at trying to talk to one. Her reply was, quick you put monmey or i go in the most rudely manner, my mate just said cya, arivadirche..... & basically that was it, had enough, seen enough of this white slut attitude, check bin :eek: (600 baht for 3 singhas) & out the Fcukin door, never to return. Who needs the attitude???

Save yourself the disappoint, never got to a russia dance/go go.

There we saw 3 of the hottest russian girls your likely to ever see, beyond exaggaration .. check bin :eek: 600 baht for 3 singhas & out the Fcukin door, never to return.

Shit. 4 â?¬ a beer to watch smocking russian strippers.

That's outrageous.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

The place isn't called Polo, it is called Galaxy or Climax at the same building! Polo is a mass tourist Thai show bar, obviously attractive to Japanese tour bus groups!

CT, when i went there it was called Polo, unless there has been a name change since. Its not the one directly straight as you come off the escalators, its the one to your left. A sharp left after hopping off the escalators.

Archived