Are there any good Russian go-gos?

Wallenda

I've come across some descriptions of the kinds of ordeal customers are put through in one Russian staffed go-go in Pattaya. Are there some there that aren't as bad? What I read was a scam-like way of padding the bill with mandatory drinks for girls the customer doesn't even want to talk to. I would be into checking some of these places out if I didn't feel like I was definitely headed into hostile territory.

How many Russian bars are there? Which are ok? Which are must to avoid?

thanks

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are you going to do when a Thai bird was cheating or stealing from you? Next day you go to the bar and sort things out! Correct???

Now I honestly would love to see you doing the same talk with a russian owner or following her downstairs, approaching her and getting tackld by the pimp!

Like Russians - go to Russia!

You don't read much about these joints because 90% of the are illegal private rooms!

OK, please look at my post. I was asking about Russian go-go bars, not illegal private rooms. Is that what you guys are talking about?

Some people like a bit of variety now and then. There's no harm in that. Russia & Europe are too far, too expensive.

From what you've written, well, I'd be interested to hear if you knew of some real incidents you could share.

Have any of you been to any of those clubs? (I'm talking about legal go-gos here)

You like Russian agogo bars then go to walking street and keep your head up, you can't miss it!

That's all 'legal' the city has to offer. If you wanna have sex with a Russian go to the Dragon Zone between Soi 6 and Soi 5. The total areal is developed by Russians and visited by Russians! The places look really cool, they have a bar where the entire interior is made in ice, 2 discos, 1 gogo bar (Thai) Especially in the Ice Bar and the Model Club you will find many Russian girls, many work there and many are just tourists!

Variety is good, that is why I sometimes grab myself a cute little farang girl, I would not bring my money to the Russians simply because I don't want to make the stronger as they are. When nobody is buying they are going to stop selling!

Archived