Are there any good Russian go-gos?

Wallenda

Not to mention the riskiness of it all. I mean, a gogo bar is pretty high profile. I am fairly certain t5hat one cannot get a work permit to be a gogo dancer. So Russian gogo bars that are NOT "illegal rooms" are few and far between. Only one that I know of, and that has been pointed out. Still not sure how they keep from getting busted...

Cheers,

SD -- thinking that even a lot of bakshish would not stop something that high profile from getting into trouble

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, I'd probably only try it once to see what it's like. If it's as expensive as you guys say it is, and as bad in quality, well, it seems like it's probably just something I'd need to try once and get out of my system.

Have to confess that even after hearing all the negative comments, I'm still curious to at least check it out.

Is prostitution legal in Thailand? Cuz if it isn't, then they're all illegal rooms.

Anyway, CT mentioned illegal PRIVATE rooms, which is a whole other category, and one that we're not talking about.

The point about how they'd make more in Moscow is a good one -- I noticed that Russian girls in CM2 in BKK were a noticeable cut below the local talent in the looks department. Went there a handful of times and not once did I see a hot white WG. Three to 6 range at best.

Well I've seen a few in those spots -- Grace, Soi 3, and also CM2 (lots there). Pretty rough. If the ones in Pattaya go-gos are like those, well, that'll be the end of my interest in variety.

Maybe that's the question to ask: are there any hot Russians in Pattaya?

Some people like a bit of variety now and then. There's no harm in that. Russia & Europe are too far, too expensive.

At the upstairs Russian Go-Go CT was talking about they want 10,000 Baht for ST that's not cheap I had 1 beer and went next door!! :grin:

WHat are the going rates for ther Russian girls in Pattaya vs. Moscow?

Well, this one wants B3500/hr incall (no outcall) and I doubt that any of the Ruskie in Patters look 50% as good as her, nor do as much. Miss Anya, who is 21, 1.73M tall, 55Kgs with B-cups says that she does "strapon, show with a girlfriend, roleplay games, sex with man and woman, sex with two and more men, classical sex, massage, anal sex, BDSM, fisting, golden showers, rimming, and cunilingus."

Cheers,

SD - ôð, ѠóþòþÑ?Ñ? Ñ?Ñ?ÑÂÑÂúþóþ; Ñ?Ñ?õýøÑ?þòúð SERE ÿÑ?øÑ?ûð ò ÑÂÿþôÑ?Ñ?Ñ?ýþõ :clown:

Archived