HAPPY SONGKRAN, HAPPY THAI NEW YEAR

whitelotuslane

Are they now in Patpong and Soi Cowboy too?

I thought they used NEP because the narrow passage way into the plaza meant you couldn't avoid getting a sermon. I may have seen them in Soi Cowboy (not sure), but I see them more often in NEP (maybe it's those Rainbow 4 girls?). Don't venture over to Patpong much, but that must be sight to see them preaching to the tourists.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fuck Happy Songkran...

Pricks.

(A very wet) Piggy.

:cussing::cussing: :onfire: :onfire: :banghead::banghead::cussing::cussing:

Agree....

Got a phone call last night...(from a friend)...12 girls did the "Rounds" for a laugh...KSR...Patpong...and Cowboy!!! (Fark...wish I cudda been there...lol..)

She said...some Falang very bad....put Ice in the water.....now I'm very cold....

When I asked if her T shirt was "Wet"...lol...

Her response.... yes teerak....but they can't see nothing...cos tonite I wear Bra.... 55555 gotta Love 'em...

...Big night out, she & her room mate were "Home" by 10.30pm.....trying to dry out and "Get warm"...

Shit, and here was me...stuck in Oz....having a 3 way chat on speaker phone while the girls were in the shower.....lol

Told her next visit, I'm buying a matching set of "Video" phones... :grinyes::devil::devil::devil::grinyes:

I'm trying to... got soaked today walking to the jet-sip-et and back to buy provisions. That's fine - no problems with that. (Apart from the pricks in the soi who have put chillies in the water they're squirting. Yobbo cunts! :onfire: )

But I'd *REALLY* like to enjoy myself after the sun goes down, and *THAT'S* when I get the shits about getting wet. :mad::mad:

Archived